RE : Why do people complain about the toxicity in anons

• I see no point in posting a positive thread in anons. Why would you be scared to reveal to your username and dp for that? Maybe shy or maybe praising a group your fandom doesn't like in general?

OP

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• I see no point in posting a positive thread in anons. Why would you be scared to reveal to your username and dp for that? Maybe shy or maybe praising a group your fandom doesn't like in general?

OP

I actually can think of a reason, but it may be a bit of a stretch. So many people say Anons is toxic, so maybe they want to change and improve it by posting positive stuff there too, so it's less negative.

• I actually can think of a reason, but it may be a bit of a stretch. So many people say Anons is toxic, so maybe they want to change and improve it by posting positive stuff there too, so it's less negative.

nah nothing will improve the reputation of anons

anon always trash

• theory- actually not even a theory bc i can tell this is true by the way some of the posts are typed out: trolls/people with "stronger" or more "negative" personas make positive or more praising threads in there bc they know if they did it on main they wouldn't be taken seriously and they would most definitely be accused of being facetious or inauthentic. kinda a shame bc it means they have the ability to be decent but actively choose not to be.

• I actually can think of a reason, but it may be a bit of a stretch. So many people say Anons is toxic, so maybe they want to change and improve it by posting positive stuff there too, so it's less negative.

Definitely NOT the reason

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• same. like fr anons have no point except to protect people from getting dragged with their weird/unpopular takes

• theory- actually not even a theory bc i can tell this is true by the way some of the posts are typed out: trolls/people with "stronger" or more "negative" personas make positive or more praising threads in there bc they know if they did it on main they wouldn't be taken seriously and they would most definitely be accused of being facetious or inauthentic. kinda a shame bc it means they have the ability to be decent but actively choose not to be.

This makes sense to some extent.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

That theory actually makes a lot of sense to me. Huh. I never considered it, but I do recall multiple times when Ellenote said she was being serious and not trolling, but no one believed her. Maybe for people like her, that have such a reputation, that could be one reason.

• same. like fr anons have no point except to protect people from getting dragged with their weird/unpopular takes

fr. and everytime i try to vent about life on there, it gets a little too real and the post doesn't go through. so they'll allow idols to get dragged but when a user needs to vent anonymously, suddenly a line is drawn? (this is not a shot at the mods or anything). i find the criteria so weird. either everything goes or it doesn't.

• That theory actually makes a lot of sense to me. Huh. I never considered it, but I do recall multiple times when Ellenote said she was being serious and not trolling, but no one believed her. Maybe for people like her, that have such a reputation, that could be one reason.

exactly. what happens when you do it for so long is that the lines between trolling and actual beliefs get blurred, and no matter what is said, people will just assume you're trolling. hence using anon as the only outlet to get a point across.

• fr. and everytime i try to vent about life on there, it gets a little too real and the post doesn't go through. so they'll allow idols to get dragged but when a user needs to vent anonymously, suddenly a line is drawn? (this is not a shot at the mods or anything). i find the criteria so weird. either everything goes or it doesn't.

absolutely. ive noticed one too many times how my normal posts in anons don't get approved. but dragging nct through the dirt was totally okay. :pepe-just-smile:

• absolutely. ive noticed one too many times how my normal posts in anons don't get approved. but dragging nct through the dirt was totally okay. :pepe-just-smile:

i used to come here to feel better but tbh i hate it here now and am on the brink of leaving like every 10 seconds lmao. turned off netizen noise though bc i got sick of the same regurgitated shit posted by the same loser so maybe that'll enhance my experience!

no but it really is insane how i can't vent but the meanest shit about idols is allowed... wtf???

• Because there is toxicity in anons as well as the rest of the forum and it does get a little wearing day after day. Don't people ever have anything positive to report about a genre of music they're supposed to like? I think people have a right to complain tbh. Some here are negative nellies.

• I strongly suspect that despite everyone’s complaints, anons is probably one of the most high traffic areas of the forum, the same way that troll threads in the main get lots of posts but positive threads don’t.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!