Is This NCT The Best NCT??????

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

literally me in the morning in a work day :

:pepe-dj:  :pep-pj-pink:

7fe2495ce378b955d79567ce2f5d5fb3.gif

ps: WayV we're waiting for your version of this NCT style :boredr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

4e157d10c5edd7acac9898a22e3f19fd.gif

• where is save :pepe-hips:

External Content www.youtube.com

d6b8efd7e905919198db9065a7c82101.gif

saving you saving me our conditioner

c5a37b52d4410849d276e3b83c44a179.gif

• finally somebody appreciates Music, Dance :pep-pj-pink::pepemusic:

i have been appreciating Music, Dance long before it was released, long before i became an NCTzen and log before NCT even debut. THAT is how much i appreciate it. I appreciate it enough to cover the billions of humans that never heard of it :pepe-pray:

• omg this is the 3rd time this morning alone

dancing-grooving.gif

• omg this is the 3rd time this morning alone

dancing-grooving.gif

:pepe-cop::pepe-badge:

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• There's a lot of peak NCT, but I see your case...! Birthday Party is great (I haven't listened to much footwork, but it feels like at least footwork-lite and even footwork-lite is amazing), and Love on the Floor is peak everything. Love that song too much. (Maybe on the floor?)

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• There's a lot of peak NCT, but I see your case...! Birthday Party is great (I haven't listened to much footwork, but it feels like at least footwork-lite and even footwork-lite is amazing), and Love on the Floor is peak everything. Love that song too much. (Maybe on the floor?)

there is no such a thing as loving Love On The Floor "too much"

any loving Love On The Floor can get is not enough :pepe-use-head:

• there is no such a thing as loving Love On The Floor "too much"

any loving Love On The Floor can get is not enough :pepe-use-head:

Actually, wait, that's right! I shouldn't be ashamed of wanting to sell all of my possessions for Love on the Floor! Viva la Love on the Floor revolution!!!

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• when you have to study or work

:pepe-use-head:

• The ones who make me feel like I'm on an underground factory or being abducted by UFOs :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepe-notes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!