I just noticed we got another full adult girl group in 2022!

• Youngest member have born in 2003, that mean they are all 20+ years old in Korea. Ironically they are going with cute concept lol..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are they really all over 19 years old since that is the age of being an Adult in South Korea, there are many i-fans that are pedo's lusting after Koreans that are 18

Ohhh wait, WTH you're an adult when you're 20 in NZ so, SK is pedo city when looking at 19 years olds there

• Are they really all over 19 years old since that is the age of being an Adult in South Korea, there are many i-fans that are pedo's lusting after Koreans that are 18

IN Korea adult age is 20, but you count it differently. Age is based by year in Korea and not date, so you can be 18 year old internationally and 20 in Korea at same time.

• IN Korea adult age is 20, but you count it differently. Age is based by year in Korea and not date, so you can be 18 year old internationally and 20 in Korea at same time.

It is 19 under Korean Law by date of birth not Lunar Age as that can be 20 or 21 depending on your date of birth so naturally that is too unclear for purposes under Law

• It is 19 under Korean Law by date of birth not Lunar Age as that can be 20 or 21 depending on your date of birth so naturally that is too unclear for purposes under Law

In South Korea, when a baby is born it is considered a year old. As the year changes on January 1, the child gains one more year. South Koreans also count age based on their birth year and not days. A child born in December then is already two by January.

• In South Korea, when a baby is born it is considered a year old. As the year changes on January 1, the child gains one more year. South Koreans also count age based on their birth year and not days. A child born in December then is already two by January.

But that's not Korean Law, stop talking about Lunar Age because it's not applicable for Korean Law

• Well their international age is 19+ too if that is what you want to know.

Where are you going with this?

I know what you're getting at but....

When talking about Kpop Groups, under Korean law, 19 year olds are adults from their birth date, which is also age of Majority or when they aren't a Minor.

I'm from NZ so an Adult, under Law is when you have your 20th birthday based on your date of birth.

But through all this discussion, I still don't know the date of births' of the members to claim they are adults under Korean Law.

• I just check on google and you are wrong. "if the year in which you turn 20 has already commenced."

In Korea, the age of majority is 19 (int'l age, not Korean age). You're an adult once you turn 19. In law, this means you can act independently (e.g., enter into contracts w/o parents' consent). *19 if the year in which you turn 20 has already commenced.

• I just check on google and you are wrong. "if the year in which you turn 20 has already commenced."

In Korea, the age of majority is 19 (int'l age, not Korean age). You're an adult once you turn 19. In law, this means you can act independently (e.g., enter into contracts w/o parents' consent). *19 if the year in which you turn 20 has already commenced.

So let's clarify something, there is no such thing as International Age, it's Date of Birth which applies to every where. Also there is no such thing as Korean Age because it is Lunar Age which originates from China.

Under the Lunar calendar, you can be 1 year older than a person that is born in the same year, this is naturally impossible based on date of birth which is why I've been saying that's it's based on date of birth.

So my original comment was asking if the members were 19 years or older which was answered :)

• So let's clarify something, there is no such thing as International Age, it's Date of Birth which applies to every where. Also there is no such thing as Korean Age because it is Lunar Age which originates from China.

Under the Lunar calendar, you can be 1 year older than a person that is born in the same year, this is naturally impossible based on date of birth which is why I've been saying that's it's based on date of birth.

So my original comment was asking if the members were 19 years or older which was answered :)

But In Korea law it is based by lunar age which mean if you have born last day of December, you can become adult almost year faster compared to person who have born January 1?

• But In Korea law it is based by lunar age which mean if you have born last day of December, you can become adult almost year faster compared to person who have born January 1?

South Korean Law does NOT use Lunar Age for their Laws

• In law, this means you can act independently (e.g., enter into contracts w/o parents' consent). *19 if the year in which you turn 20 has already commenced.

So let's correct you again...

Under Korean laws it's Guardian not Parents due to the need to cover for Orphans and Solo Guardian's

• damn and I thought the only requirement for joining AKP was

vocal trainer

dancer choreographer

underground rapper

PhD in kpop

but now we have to have add geomancy and korean age laws too?

• Youngest member have born in 2003, that mean they are all 20+ years old in Korea. Ironically they are going with cute concept lol..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I checked out the song and loved it, but I didn't know this about the members! I'm happy to see that is the case. The cute concept still suits them too. So many people think people can/should only do that concept if they're all children, but some adults are completely fine with doing that too. It all depends.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!