[BTS] i had the weirdest daydream/theory(?)

• so now that it's no secret what's gonna be on tracklist 3 since all of the leaks have been right so far (YASSSS TONY MONTANA FEAT. JIMIN STANS AND STILL WITH YOU STANS RISE UPPPPPPPPP), i thought i'd share a little daydream i had today.

my daydream (daydreammm)?

the surprise announcement on the 13th was part two of the anthology album, called "BULLET"

for reference, here are the released tracklists so far:

and here's the leaked tracklist for the third cd which is almost guaranteed to be correct at this point:

anyways the tracklists of "BULLET" that i daydreamed of, they looked a little something like this:

TRACKLIST- CD1

1. Perfect Man

2. We Are Bulletproof pt. 2

3. Attack On Bangtan

4. Tomorrow

5. 2nd Grade (my brain was fighting with itself on this one, it wanted to include War of Hormone so bad)

6. Move

7. Butterfly

8. Save ME

9. 2!3!

10. Not Today

11. MIC Drop

12. Magic Shop

13. Answer: Love Myself (or.....I'm Fine)

14. Mikrokosmos

15. Louder Than Bombs

16. Epilogue: Young Forever

17. A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone

18. Heartbeat

19. Permission To Dance

also optional: remove Heartbeat and replace it with PTD so track 19 is a "new track". oh and track 17 should technically be a song from BE but tbh as a concept, this one looks nicer/is more meaningful and ur a LIAR if u disagree!

TRACKLIST- CD2

1. Path

2. Trivia: Love

3. Dis-ease

4. Awake

5. HOME

6. Intro: Nevermind

7. BTS Cypher PT. 2: Triptych

8. Trivia: Just Dance

9. Tear

10. Serendipity

11. Fly To My Room

12. Inner Child

13. Lost

14. Begin

15. The Truth Untold

track 5 hurt on this one, Jamais Vu cannot be replaced. also track 14, it kills me not to include My Time, but Begin feels so much better here methinks. that song was a cultural reset. don't think so? go listen to it again then.

TRACKLIST- CD3

1. Fake Love (Demo Ver)

2. Ddaeng

3. Sea

4. We Are Bulletproof pt. 1

5. Converse High (Demo Ver)

6. Blood Sweat & Tears (Teaser/Demo Ver)

7. The Last (Suga Demo Ver)

8. Serendipity (RM Demo Ver) .....I WANT THIS SO BAD SO SO BAD

9. Decalcomania (Jungkook Demo Ver)

10. Boy With Luv (J-hope Demo Ver)

11. Tonight (Jin Demo Ver)

12. Life Goes On (Demo Ver)

13. Winter Bear (Acapella)

for baby armys/other armys who may not know where some of these came from: spreadsheet

they're identical to the actual ones in concept (literally compare them side by side)- progressing through time on the first one (kinda), units and solos on the second, and demos on the third

i do what hybe cannot: have good ideas

admit it, mine are kinda hot and lowkey better AND i have the best daydreams :eyes:

stan Proof tho ofc :borahae:

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS] i had the weirdest daydream” to “[BTS] i had the weirdest daydream/theory”.
  • So wait you daydreamed that we were getting another 3 CD anthology? :leaving-bee:

• FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS] i had the weirdest daydream/theory” to “[BTS] i had the weirdest daydream/theory(?)”.
  • Perfect man is not really a BTS song, so I don't think it'd be on their anthology. And the chances of getting another 3 CD anthology are the same as the aforementioned Hardy hitting a date, LOL. Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

And still no Lie :pepe-puddle:

the cover was so iconic tho |||||| either that or Come Back Home

and i'm well aware it ain't happening, i just love a good daydream (daydreammmmm)

and the only reason i didn't include Lie on CD2 was bc it would become way too Wings-heavy ;( also i love Serendipity ishvuhfvhgubhgi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!