I had this really wild thought, what if the reason for BTS taking so long to release their next album is cause it is an English album!!!

• Cause if that happens there will be so much meltdown and anger in the fandom and in Kpop community, but I am here for it if they decide to go that way.

Every other Kpop artist is releasing an English song these days and many even entire albums so the selective outrage for BTS doing the same will be interesting to watch.

• I think Suga gave us a hint about the next album with more hip hop notes in it. I am hoping the Intro drops right after New Years, similar time the style of release for MOTS7

• I don't get this reaction but yup let BTS do what they want.

I just think they’re able to express themselves better and connect with korean songs, I like butter and dynamite but idk some members can’t even sing the whole song bc they just memorize their parts (which is understandable since they’re not fluent)

• I just think they’re able to express themselves better and connect with korean songs, I like butter and dynamite but idk some members can’t even sing the whole song bc they just memorize their parts (which is understandable since they’re not fluent)

I agree, their best work is in Korean and that comes from it being their mother tongue. They are able to write and express better in it.

• They would be the biggest sellouts lol also that would probably be their worst album yet

Not the same person who wants his faves to release English singles with full label support and push calling another artist a sellout just cause he is afraid of their success. Didn't your bias release 2 English songs on debut, how much of a sellout is she on a scale of 1 to 10?

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Not the same person who wants his faves to release English singles with full label support and push calling another artist a sellout. Didn't your bias release 2 English songs on debut how much of a sellout is she?

Difference is none of the pinks ever publicly stated they will never release English language music, in fact when asked in 2019,they said they will definitely release English songs in the future 👍

• I think Min Yoongi is giving us a tip on the direction. I cannot remember the famous producer who was smitten to work with BTS but his credentials were impressive. I think it was July when he tweeted he had been in contact with BTS

• 2nd fandom obssessed with bts again even if their fave had numerous releases...

I don't mind engkish album but I personally prefer a Korean album. It'll better express BU. It's been a long time.

• I always had the interpretation that these 3 English singles were apart of some (unofficial) trilogy that has ended so I think this will be a Korean album. ON got 4 on billboard if I remember correctly so they def came close with a Korean single and the success on the English ones is going to give more confidence with the upcoming comeback. I could be wrong but this is just is my theory.

• I always had the interpretation that these 3 English singles were apart of some (unofficial) trilogy that has ended so I think this will be a Korean album. ON got 4 on billboard if I remember correctly so they def came close with a Korean single and the success on the English ones is going to give more confidence with the upcoming comeback. I could be wrong but this is just is my theory.

This. These concerts show the demand BTS is incredible.

• Not the same person who wants his faves to release English singles with full label support and push calling another artist a sellout just cause he is afraid of their success. Didn't your bias release 2 English songs on debut how much of a sellout is she on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'm not against BTS releasing an English album but Rose is literally Australian lmao

• Difference is none of the pinks ever publicly stated they will never release English language music, in fact when asked in 2019,they said they will definitely release English songs in the future 👍

And people cannot change their minds? Do you realise what the word sellout means and how it has nothing to do with that statement of RM's. Or are you being purposely obtuse? Cause I mean your girls were sellouts from Day 1 then.

• I do think the english series singles are now done. I think they released those 3 to be able to reach more people while they can't properly promote during covid. PTD seems like the closing of the series and a new era will begin. They even named the online and LA concert PTD, so i think this is it. This is just what i think though.

Would love to see them release English and Japanese songs in the future, well, apart of course from Korean!

• I don't care about the language. I'm here for the music. I like what BTS do. That's why I stan them. Not because it is in Korean. But because they make great music. Languages have never been the reason behind me liking a song or an album or an artist.

Now why BTS are taking so long to release an album? I think it is because they cannot promote it. BTS make music because they like to do so. They like to perform. All the other things come second to them.

Because of this pandemic they already couldn't promote MOTS7 to the fullest. So they wouldn't want the same for their next album.

What is the best way of promoting an album? TV shows? No. Radio? No. Touring? YES. Now that things are getting better, they'll release an album next year. Will be able to promote it to the fullest and enjoy it with their fans.

Releasing an album just for the sake of it has never been BTS.

• I think as others have said, they will probably do what they feel best conveys what they want to put out there. They've had success with collabs, English songs, and Korean as well. So bottom line, they don't have to do anything to placate anyone. They'll make great music, like they have since day 1.

• What are you even talking about lmao

She is a Korean by origin, how tf does her being an Australian citizen or not make her releasing English songs more justifiable than Korean citizens of Korean origin? Anyone should be allowed to make music in whatever language they want.

At this point people will just make up stupid reasons to selectively outrage over BTS releasing music in English while allowing every other artist originating from the Korean music industry a free pass for whatever reason.

• Dont think so. Bts are not the type that

will drop an album just for the sake of it.

they always planning it very carefully and

meticulously. Maybe its not yet complete.

• I wouldn't mind if the quality was as good as their korean albums.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I don't think so, because an all-english album would be a very poppy album, with a lot less rap and hip-hop ( since Hobi and Suga aren't really comfortable rapping in english ).

And apparently we're getting more hip hop in the next album :pepemusic:

Edit : I'm not against english, btw, but I think they create better in korean. What would be kind of cool would be for them to do the same thing as with their japanese album : a best off of their songs, translated in english. THIS would be really cool.

• Based on what they've said about their english singles after the release of PTD, I don't think this is likely. It kinda seems like they want to go back to releasing primarily in Korean for the time being, and the wait is probably just so they can tour when this next album comes out.

• As long as it’s not to uppity pop and the members write and produce the album along with PROMINENT names in the industry that can properly help them.

Honestly I wouldn’t be against it. They also release a double album half Korean/half English or release Botha korean / English version of the album they same way they do with Japanese albums.

But truly for this new album I want BTS to really GOOOOO there. We don’t want safe.

• This thread contains 29 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!