I'm having an ARMY IDENTITY CRISIS

• As a result of Proof being released as an Anthology Album and talks of demo versions and unreleased versions of BTS' various songs, Armys have been releasing these snippets that I didn't even know existed of songs I loved for almost 4 years.

Like did you know Namjoon had a solo version of Converse High?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like it's so raw, I just can't but fall in love with him. Now the question is, what version of converse high is the best? Joonie Version? NamJinHope Version? the ot7 version? or the censored Version?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, I didn't even know that Jin had an English Version of Epiphany?!? And it's so beautiful?!?

External Content twitter.com

Nor did I know DNA had a hobi version!??

Neither did I know seesaw was supposed to be Flower?!?

Like where have you been hiding these masterpieces. What's next, you're gonna tell me their debut album had a hidden track?!?

• bonus: have you heard/seen Dope Jazz Version?

• Just how many songs/versions were left unreleased. Remember how mots7 was supposed to be 2 albums? The possibilities are endless :pepe-notes:

MOTS7 is different case though. It was meant to be 'Shadow' & 'Ego' after 'Persona' but 'Shadow' is too dark for a commerical release. I mean that's understandable. Imagine one album with only 'Shadow', 'Black Swan', 'ON', 'Filter', 'My Time', 'Louder than Bombs', 'UGH!'. This is too dark that's why they added 'Ego' part with 'Shadow'.

• Update: JUNGKOOK PLEASE RELEASE DECALCOMANIA

• Have u heard our lord and savior RM deep voice version of Serendipity…?

:pepe-flirt:

Listening to it while watching him vibe to it is just an out of body experience.

• Listening to it while watching him vibe to it is just an out of body experience.

Listing right now in the afterlife

:pepe-life-support:

• Listening to it while watching him vibe to it is just an out of body experience.

Like is seeing him Grooving along like the sexist sht ever oh damn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!