why do people expect KPOP Idol to have a good manner and well educated ?

• like this isnt directed for knetz but for inetz too

Like why out of all profession , yall expect idol , ppl who sing and dance, to have the best manner , attitude , morality , well educated and aware with everything ? Not even doctor or professer can do that tbh .

am i the only one who not expecting anything from celebrity ? i dont expect them to be a good person , noble attitude or to be well educated . isnt normal for a celebrity have a dark past or negative attitude or whatever you name it ? atleast that what i see with the western celeb since young and also thats how the media potrayed "celebrity" on my country so the mindset is already there the moment i started listening to KPOP.

• Knetz expect idols to be angels and saints, virtuous and pure in everything forever and ever.

Inetz expect idols to have a PhD in history, to be knowledgeable about every political and social issues relevant in the West.

Both groups are fuckin sad clowns.

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• Well, an idol is quite literally an idol. Like people look up to them, so they expect them to be perfect (idealized expectation of course) I don't expect perfection out of Soobin or Chuu or any of my biases. But I still see them as idols, as ideal figures and people I really love and look up to, maybe that's the heart of the issue.

I stan BIBI and that makes me a bullet. You don't stan BIBI, and that makes you a flop.

• Knetz expect idols to be angels and saints, virtuous and pure in everything forever and ever.

Isn't that whole point of what an "idol" is? They're not just normal singers but have the whole good, likeable image and personality to go along with it

Well, an idol is quite literally an idol. Like people look up to them, so they expect them to be perfect (idealized expectation of course) I

im not sure about the idol definition...is it for knetz or inetz ? Do yall know that the korean gp have no respect toward kpop idol ? If anything, they respect soloist or actor more than idol and thats why u can see all the extreme hate comment . Try to compare Soojin's comment and that actor comment and u will find Soojin have way harsh comment eventho both are accused for thr same thing.

Like knetz expect them to be perfect but dont even respect then at first place lmao.

• im not sure about the idol definition...is it for knetz or inetz ? Do yall know that the korean gp have no respect toward kpop idol ? If anything, they respect soloist or actor more than idol and thats why u can see all the extreme hate comment . Try to compare Soojin's comment and that actor comment and u will find Soojin have way harsh comment eventho both are accused for thr same thing.

Like knetz expect them to be perfect but dont even respect then at first place lmao.

I'm speaking as a mentally stable international fan, Idk what goes on in the mind of lunatic knetz that do that sort of thing lmao :angryr:

I stan BIBI and that makes me a bullet. You don't stan BIBI, and that makes you a flop.

• Because I expect that from everyone.

But for idols their positive image is one of the most important things.

Oh wow ure really a nice person

I do expect good thing from person too but among all, celebrity is the least person that i expect to have that. Maybe because im growing up with the whole Britney Spears,Chris Brown,Linsday Lohan,Angelina Jolie,Kim Kardashian and many more hollywood scandal and controversy on the radio,newspaper and television.

• im not sure about the idol definition...is it for knetz or inetz ? Do yall know that the korean gp have no respect toward kpop idol ? If anything, they respect soloist or actor more than idol and thats why u can see all the extreme hate comment . Try to compare Soojin's comment and that actor comment and u will find Soojin have way harsh comment eventho both are accused for thr same thing.

Idols aren't primarily meant for general public though, they're mainly targeted towards idol fans in general. So the public having a lame view of them isn't surprising or unexpected.

• because they think idols are angels and arent humans like them :)

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!