Yes a KPOP idol did some old school American country rock throwback tune

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A versatile king.

The voice he does here is SO DAMN FAMILIAR BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHOSE. I thought of Steven Tyler from Aerosmith at first but I don't think it's him.

• He reminds me of someone too and I can't play it either!

It's definitely a major southern rock throwback. :pepemusic:

• The way I knew it would be this song :pepe-hehe:

Everyone should stan this king :pepe-onions:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• With all due respect to every 80's hair band song every released this is the worst tune I've ever heard in my life.

Nothing personal. I believe that country music comes from the spawn of Satan and that it's one of the worst thing's that the West has ever brought to the world (and there's been a lot). Up Next: A K-Pop rendition of Old Town Road.

Isn't that That That?

• ...All he needs now is a song feature in a NASCAR commerical.

External Content www.youtube.com

• With all due respect to every 80's hair band song every released this is the worst tune I've ever heard in my life.

Nothing personal. I believe that country music comes from the spawn of Satan and that it's one of the worst thing's that the West has ever brought to the world (and there's been a lot). Up Next: A K-Pop rendition of Old Town Road.

I'm proud of my fellow My...#respect

• Up Next: A K-Pop rendition of Old Town Road

That already exists though.

whatthehell.gif

SO MANY FAILS HERE OMG. :pepe-laser-eyes:

First of all, the fact that you're putting up Old Town Road as an example of country music is just...just NO. I blame that boring, stripped down, generic, zero musicality trash song for jumpstarting the descent into the abyss of hell that local music has found itself in nowadays. It's as far away from country as Megass is from true rap.

Secondly, i'm only a casual fan of country music (i only like the more pop country stuff) but i know several amazing country tunes that have more musicality and passion than 90% of your typical 2.6 minute ad, oops excuse me, "pop song". Here is just one of like 20 songs i could link to.

Thirdly, 80s hair band music is literally the greatest subgenre of pop music ever made. Like EVER MADE.

• Country's better than grunge.

Even in the same era!

Yes I'm calling that last one country idc. Anything with pedal steel is country, deal w/ it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!