SM Entertainment denies the rumors spread against Chanyeol and takes legal actions against the false allegations

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is probably the first time we have seen SM respond quickly to a false rumor against an EXO member.

Change is happening.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Edited once, last by daniel-cruz ().

• Yea it seems like bullshit. The lady says it him despite not having a clear view of his face and not knowing his exact car. Secondly what's with these people coming out with shit 300 years later? This whole"scandal" can't be recent because Chanyeol is in the military active duty, he can't just be "driving" his sports cars that shit don't happen when you are enlisted you are on base

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I hope he never gets involved in Mackenyu's case because that case is M E S S.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Does this means, that before, when they took all the time in the world...or didn´t even bother to make a statement...that those previous rumors were true?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• the youtuber has posted an apology btw

hmm should wait for a proper trans but it seems like I misinterpreted this as a apology but the youtuber still claims the person is an idol? well at least that's what I gather from a new post on theqoo

• Yes she apologized saying it wasn't him and she has no intention of dropping names and wanted to express her experiences. My opinion on this stuff you woman... You are a Korean you know how crazy our society is about celebrity. If you have no intention of putting out names STFU forget about the" experience" and don't mention it at all period. Because if you don't give specifics yiu you will always get this shit show of speculations on who it might be and people targeting the wrong people. This is why those blind idol or celebrity q b c scandals are annoying either reveal the whole thing or shut up it's just attention seeking garbage

• didnt even apologize to chanyeol. what a joke

after finding out how she was shadily liking comments hinting at the famous idol being chanyeol and caused this whole mess I have nothing else to say but hope her ass gets sued

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!