[instiz] BECAUSE MY WIFE IS PREGNANT, I SEE HER MORE LIKE A MOTHER THAN A WOMAN....

• TL;DR: Man has latent mommy issues and now the both of them potentially suffers for it.

My shittake: Hold it in bruv. You dun messed up. Don't make it her problem. Sexual feelings gone? fine. Romantic feelings gone? I won't blame her if she leaves you, especially if you don't treat her well after losing feelings. Go through the motions and take care of her - you do right by her no matter what.

Edit: to round this answer out better I'm going to take a point made by the rest of the thread - get to therapy. There are definitely some landmine fine details that society glossed over and you might need some help after stepping on one.

• well the wife hates it bc aside from all the physical changes and pain she has a husband who treats her like this....

Him not wanting sex during her pregnancy is no mistreatment.

And by all due respect we don’t know why the wife hates the pregnancy so let’s not project our feelings unto her.

But therapy for both, especially him (Idk how bad it is for his wife) would be a good start. Some people get extremely stressed about the thought of starting a family.

• What a selfish man, love should be far more than just physical attraction. If you're not attracted to her anymore, maybe that's temporary, but if someone loves you and respects you, he would at least try to be emotionally supportive and show some compassion for his wife, who seems to be going through some tough times.

• as a husband/father/male

i loved my wife before she became pregnant, I loved her during the pregnancy and I love her after the pregnancy

it's always the bad apples that corrupt the bunch - the person in the article is just a douche

• as a husband/father/male

i loved my wife before she became pregnant, I loved her during the pregnancy and I love her after the pregnancy

it's always the bad apples that corrupt the bunch - the person in the article is just a douche

I’m happy that you had the optimal experience. But you’re experience is just one of many. Unfortunately that’s not the case with many other couples and I think they should be allowed to talk about their “not so pleasant feelings” in certain situations or their experience, without stigmatizations, because very often the problem lies somewhere else and also very often its a psychological reason that could be result of trauma or issues that leads all the way back to their childhood that could be fixed. But you can only resolve something like this if you speak about it.

• I’m happy that you had the optimal experience. But you’re experience is just one of many. Unfortunately that’s not the case with many other couples and I think they should be allowed to talk about their “not so pleasant feelings” in certain situations or their experience, without stigmatizations, because very often the problem lies somewhere else and also very often its a psychological reason that could be result of trauma or issues that leads all the way back to their childhood that could be fixed. But you can only resolve something like this if you speak about it.

I can agree with that - as I have always said - communication communication communication

communication is the key to relationships and the couple should speak openly to each other about such things...

and when I'm talking about communication I'm referring to understanding and sympathy and listening not the I'm right and I'm trying to convince you I'm right type of communication

• Imagine whining about not being attracted to the woman whom you got pregnant. Like son I wish she was pregnant but not by you.

His wife is going through an entire emotional, hormonal and physical change with a life growing inside of her and he has the mf audacity to whine about his dick getting wet.

Like sir

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!