I'm so sick of this scandal

• Has nothing to do with what I was repsonding to.

I dont care what she says it doesnt dispel anything, her word does not hold more value over the people accusing her.

Her statement was messy and just made the flames worse.

We're waiting for the accuser's respond, which means we don't totally trust on only one side.

Just look at the scandal. The accusers said she did A,B,C,D.... Then, she wrote a letter and clarified all things that accusers said except Juice event (coz she said she didn't remember that one).

Both parties raised their voice and the scandal hasn't finished yet coz the accusers haven't posted another one.

But you always act like all the accusers are true. You really want her to do those things?

• Soojin is saying one thing while others are saying other things there were more accusations then just that.

You can be harasssed by verbal words I could harass someone on this forum with my words?

You can bully people with just words.

bullying is if it’s repeated harassment, not a one time incident. It can be hurtful, but it is not bullying. We honestly do not know what actually happened and, as painful as it may be for the alleged victim, it’s important to not jump to take sides. There is no evidence for either side.

Soo jin wrote that they had a dispute and she had said hurtful things at the time. The victim claims that it was bullying. Clearly there is some discrepancy in their words.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If and only if she's telling the truth, what does she have to apologize for?

Clearly, Soojin is saying that it wasn't bullying, but it was more like a verbal argument between the two. If that's the case, that's not bullying. That's just a disagreement like most people have at some point. Yes, words might be thrown around, but it's still just a fight. It's not bullying. Bullying is harassment, and a verbal fight isn't that.

yeah ik. i wasn't talking about soojin. ik her situation was cuz of misunderstanding and being stuck with a bad reputation. obviously, soojin did do something that would anger the person but overall it seems like the victim is stretching the claims to make it seem more intense than it really was.

• Has nothing to do with what I was repsonding to.

I dont care what she says it doesnt dispel anything, her word does not hold more value over the people accusing her.

Her statement was messy and just made the flames worse.

you just sound mad. Of course the victim has the right to surface the issue but it doesnt mean the one accused is automatically in fault. Everyone is waiting for further clarification from the accuser/victim while youre here insisting her statement was messy.

If her statement is messy, probably that was because it is written by her own and NOT drafted by lawyer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!