I'm so sick of this scandal

• The threads are really milking the whole bullying thing. If nothing's gonna happen to Soojin then let's just leave it at that. Bullying is a big problem but do you guys expect Soojin to risk her career and admit to bullying and hitting someone? That'll just cause more hate. At this point idk what the victim is asking for, an apology ain't gonna happen cause Soojin already done said she doesn't recall the stuff the victim accused her of so that's that. Call it cancel culture but honestly its just K-Netz attacking her I dont see any western fans pulling out pitchforks. Tomorrow someone else is gonna claim someone bullied them again and were gonna go back to square one. :pepe-tea:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• So your answer is victims shouldnt say anything and people should get away with it?

Something is going to happen to Soojin which is her name is now dirty and this will follow her group forever.

Just because more accused bullys get exposed doesnt mean it goes back to square one?

Of course western fans wont care were trash.

• well the accuser has every right to make such accusations and if false then Cube/Soojin should sue...

If the victim is a hater and did this delibrately to harm soojin's career then Cube/Soojin should take full extent of the law accordingly...

If Soojin turns out to be a bully then she should face the consequences.

If there is insufficient facts then the court of public opinion decides...

• So your answer is victims shouldnt say anything and people should get away with it?

Something is going to happen to Soojin which is her name is now dirty and this will follow her group forever.

I explained that theres nothing more to happen. Soojin already released a statement saying she doesn't remember doing any of the stuff the victim said so what else is there to do? Ask for her to removed for something she doesn't remember doing? What does the victim want an apology or revenge?

• okay wow i feel like there is so much i want to say against what you said but i won't because I'm just tired of this now.. bullies should never be allowed to get away with just a halfhearted apology and live their lavish life while the victim could potentially have their life completely messed up because of being bullied. its not fair.

• Now both side also dont have solid proof to prove their claims. everyone should remain neutral until someone able to bring out a solid proof and seal the case. Jumping to conclusion and judge soojin, in a way, is bullying her too

• okay wow i feel like there is so much i want to say against what you said but i won't because I'm just tired of this now.. bullies should never be allowed to get away with just a halfhearted apology and live their lavish life while the victim could potentially have their life completely messed up because of being bullied. its not fair.

So you want Soojins life to be ruined too? To get kicked out of the group she loves and be shunned from the kpop world? Like what do you guys really want? Of course it's wrong to bully someone but what else is here to say she already said she doesn't remember nothing so what is the victim gonna do? Continue to release evidence to get her kicked out? It happened a long time ago and of course trauma is bad but you need to get therapy not revenge because that's just gonna open up old wounds.

• well the accuser has every right to make such accusations and if false then Cube/Soojin should sue...

If the victim is a hater and did this delibrately to harm soojin's career then Cube/Soojin should take full extent of the law accordingly...

If Soojin turns out to be a bully then she should face the consequences.

If there is insufficient facts then the court of public opinion decides...

Cube did say they'd take legal action, but those could be empty words. Let's see what happens

• I explained that theres nothing more to happen. Soojin already released a statement saying she doesn't remember doing any of the stuff the victim said so what else is there to do? Ask for her to removed for something she doesn't remember doing? What does the victim want an apology or revenge?

She remembered all, the only one she didn't remember is "Juice" event.

• Now both side also dont have solid proof to prove their claims. everyone should remain neutral until someone able to bring out a solid proof and seal the case. Jumping to conclusion and judge soojin, in a way, is bullying her too

Yeah and? Has nothing to do with this thread.

• I explained that theres nothing more to happen. Soojin already released a statement saying she doesn't remember doing any of the stuff the victim said so what else is there to do? Ask for her to removed for something she doesn't remember doing? What does the victim want an apology or revenge?

Who cares if she doesnt remember other people do.

This is honestly the dumbest shit I have heard on this forum..

Oh I cant remember so It didnt happen.. Why should I be punished for this? I could make a example here but use that brain and think for a bit.

• If and only if she's telling the truth, what does she have to apologize for?

Clearly, Soojin is saying that it wasn't bullying, but it was more like a verbal argument between the two. If that's the case, that's not bullying. That's just a disagreement like most people have at some point. Yes, words might be thrown around, but it's still just a fight. It's not bullying. Bullying is harassment, and a verbal fight isn't that.

Soojin is saying one thing while others are saying other things there were more accusations then just that.

You can be harasssed by verbal words I could harass someone on this forum with my words?

You can bully people with just words.

• Soojin is saying one thing while others are saying other things there were more accusations then just that.

You can be harasssed by verbal words I could harass someone on this forum with my words?

You can bully people with just words.

What? She clarified all things from accusations, not one thing. We just don't know whether they're true or not until the accusers respond.

• What? She clarified all things from accusations, not one thing. We just don't know whether they're true or not until the accusers respond.

Has nothing to do with what I was repsonding to.

I dont care what she says it doesnt dispel anything, her word does not hold more value over the people accusing her.

Her statement was messy and just made the flames worse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!