I'm so angry

• I probably shouldn't post this in a thread about kpop but I'm honestly SO FKING PISSED

Greece's government is absolute horseshit and I wish they had the dignity to quit and let someone else takeover because for years on end, they've been doing NOTHING.

As we speak, 100,000 households in Attica and in islands are DAYS without water and electricity, due to heavy snowfall. The reason though is that the government is so fking USELESS, that they never maintained or cut the trees near the fking wires. Thousands of trees fell on electrical wires and ruined the circuits, ending to these caveman conditions we live in. Thankfully my house only suffered for a few hours of blackout, but many other families suffered death of their loved ones. They had many people who were living through life support and they died.

The government hasn't even apologised and are SO SLOW on making things work out. IT'S BEEN DAYS.

This country makes me sick at this point. I don't know why they won't quit, ever since they got elected, only disasters happen. Mitsotakis and his company of filthy leeches of money are an absolute disappointment and I'm just beyond belief how they still try to patch their fked up politics.

Hopefully, the people here are going to finally wake up and protest. I was in a lot of protests with other people but the most prefer to just keep cussing without doing nothing. It makes me feel hopeless and mad.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!