Give Me Kpop Songs and I'll Tell You My Thoughts!

• Here's 5 of my faves:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've never heard of this group but it's giving me major 2nd gen nostalgia :omgr: There is just something about 2nd gen gg songs I adore

Im gonna spam you another

• External Content www.youtube.com

. . . It's only on youtube which it's kinda sad but still slaps :pepe-grooving:

I wasn't as much a fan of the beginning but the further it went the more I was surprised! This kid has an amazing flow. Did he debut yet? I'll have to keep an eye on his group

• I wasn't as much a fan of the beginning but the further it went the more I was surprised! This kid has an amazing flow. Did he debut yet? I'll have to keep an eye on his group

He has debuted in T.A.N but he is also an member of a "pre-debut" group NTX and he is a 04 liner so he has tons of potential as an amazing idol rapper

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• ok this uhhh

this might be a little much :pepe-puddle: Can you cut it to 5 please?

• Im gonna spam you another

You have good tastes :pepemusic: I do have a gripe with this song though and it's that one(?) member has a very cutesy voice that goes poorly with everyone else

• External Content soundcloud.com

. . . One of the most catchiest solo songs by an idol :pepe-dj:

• External Content soundcloud.com

. . . One of the most catchiest solo songs by an idol :pepe-dj:

?????????

You're telling me this is a solo song?

Like entirely one person?

• technically not kpop but listen to this I love it

This isn't the style of music I usually listen to but I still liked it! Perfect as chill background music for studying :lover3:

. . . Yes it's only one person, it's O.V from D-CRUNCH

That is some range! :woow:

• Re=load: These guys debuted too strong with a Yongguk song :cryingr: it's impossible to beat. HOWEVER, this still fits right in with my emo/loud playlists :pepemusic:

Addiction: Yesssssss! Love me some dramatic noise music! I like the verses and prechorus more than the chorus but definitely good enough to go with re=load and the others

All Eye Down: Hey I was always wondering where the guy in your pfp is from!! He is VERY pretty :pleading: reminds me a lil of Ikon's Jinhwan. Anywho though, the song is very solid! Thank you for showing me this one <3

O: It is REALLY good but if you played this to me no context I would have not guessed that it was a Verivery song. I very much enjoyed it though

Sad Ending: The giggling at the beginning :pleading: Who is the front left guy? I really like his voice!! I think this is my favorite of the lot :yesr: Extremely pretty

This is unique one since this was a predebut song by Chan from TO1 :pepe-big-brain:

• JUST B IS SIMPLY AMAZING. NOT A BAD SONG (TO ME) YET!

D-Crunch omfg i love them, though before this released a member left and another went on hiatus

Yesss that is Luminous youngbin in my profile photo and on my badges!! I LOVEEEEEE LUMINOUS

Verivery out did themselves with this!! I was so mad it was digital only until now they are now releasing a full album and O is on it! i love the fact that hoyoung and dongheon actually had vocals!!! I legitimately did not know that dongheon could sing like that!

Up10tion: the left front is HWANHEE the right one Is Xiao, Xiao, Bit-to and Kuhn (the deep voiced rappers) all took part in writing this song. the title track is actually crazy about you (my sig) but i love THIS SONG so much! sunyoul's parts gets me every time!

• Ab6ix is so perfect at these types of bright songs! So cute :pleading:<3

Right, that's probably my favorite song from them. It's just very cute.

Btw I forgot to mention it earlier, but I see yo like Hui too :love::pleading:

Here is another track:

External Content open.spotify.com

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

This is unique one since this was a predebut song by Chan from TO1 :pepe-big-brain:

I can't take it seriously with the MV I just find it cute if I'm watching :cryingr: but if I'm in this tab, all I can say is wow! That is some predebut talent

Not my favorite Highlight song but very pleasant to listen to <3 I ended up not paying attention much though ;(

rosapastel I'm not actually sure if I've ever heard a Se7en song before :pepe-peek: but now I have and I can say it was nice :yesr:

• I can't take it seriously with the MV I just find it cute if I'm watching :cryingr: but if I'm in this tab, all I can say is wow! That is some predebut talent

I think this one is cuter lmao it's mainly because of this hair :cryingr:

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uhq2pJA6oQ

• I'm not actually sure if I've ever heard a Se7en song before :pepe-peek: but now I have and I can say it was nice :yesr:

I legit only started listening to his stuff because of someone else recently lol, but same. I think it's nice

External Content open.spotify.com

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!