2NE1’s reunion made this day another one of the happiest days in a while!!!

• You guys don’t know the goosebumps I got when I saw this silhouette on my Twitter tl.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The amount of nostalgia I felt, the emotions, the energy and power… I thought this was an older picture I just haven’t seen before, but no, 2ne1 gave us a surprise reunion.

Seeing all 4 together like this felt like nothing happened, that they never disbanded. Nothing has changed. I cried this is more than a surprise!

Being a BJ from day one, experiencing their rise, their peak and the disbandment. The emotional journey I have went with them from the beginning to the end was filled with wonderful memories and sad ones too. But they have always showed their strong bond, they weren’t just coworkers, they were sisters who went through a lot and it made them the strong women they are today. Nothing was possible to stop them, their will to follow their dreams was stronger than any obstacle. I’m writing this crying, many of you might not understand how important this is for us remaining BJs and how this is such an important moment. This wasn’t just a surprise reunion for us this was the healing and closure we needed.

Once a BJ forever a BJ

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by SandyBee3 ().

• SandyBee3

Changed the title of the thread from “2NE1’s reunion made this day another one of the happiest day in a while!!!” to “2NE1’s reunion made this day another one of the happiest days in a while!!!”.
  • I can’t imagine how it feels as a Blackjack because even I teared up and got chills when CL said Blackjacks let’s go.. seriously, 2ne1 truly has an amazing stage presence and energy. I’m happy for you guys! I’m amazed with CL’s energy too because she did her solos before (including my fav Hello Bitches) but.. CL as CL from 2ne1 hits different to me.. Minzy was powerful too, and flexible ( =O!). Hope they will do more reunions..

• I know CL will perform, she didn’t even gave a little hint… or I missed it.

There was so much hints we just didn't wanna be hopeful and clowned at the end! After CL was announced in the 88rising lineup. Bom manager confirmed she was also in LA at the same time. Minzy and Dara also went MIA on social medias for almost a week now. Today or yesterday 88rising's Weibo posted about the lineup and included the #2ne1 and mentioned of CL and 2NE1 but was edited shortly after. One of the journalist for Billboard also posted about a surprise coming for 88rising performances and he is a huge Blackjack himself too that had interviewed 2NE1 during I Love You era

• There was so much hints we just didn't wanna be hopeful and clowned at the end! After CL was announced in the 88rising lineup. Bom manager confirmed she was also in LA at the same time. Minzy and Dara also went MIA on social medias for almost a week now. Today or yesterday 88rising's Weibo posted about the lineup and included the #2ne1 and mentioned of CL and 2NE1 but was edited shortly after. One of the journalist for Billboard also posted about a surprise coming for 88rising performances and he is a huge Blackjack himself too that had interviewed 2NE1 during I Love You era

When you lost all hope that you don’t even notice the obvious :pepe-puddle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!