Why is everyone being accused of bullying

• I'm so confused like if you were bullied by Soojin why didn't you come out when she first debuted??? like what's going on. If she did bully that person then that's messed up but like can we not normalized believing someone right off the bat like netizens live for drama too damn much.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Well why some people are sexually harassed and only talk about it years later? Because it's not easy to talk about it and bullying isn't either. Most people just wish to forget as it usually is when it comes to traumatic experiences. Why did this man waited over 3 decades to confront his bully? Obviously, to take a weight off his shoulders.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I thinks it's beacuse when you see someby speaking up about such a topic (especially if it's releated to a famou person) it gives you strenght to finally speak about it, like what happened with the Me Too movement.

Also, everyone has their traumas and time, so I'm not going to judge anoyone for waiting 5/10/20 years to feel encouraged to speak.

• I'm so confused like if you were bullied by Soojin why didn't you come out when she first debuted??? like what's going on. If she did bully that person then that's messed up but like can we not normalized believing someone right off the bat like netizens live for drama too damn much.

Not everyone in Korea follows Kpop as much as the people on this site or on Reddit, Twitter etc.
    Maybe that person only recently noticed that Soojin is a kpop idol?

• Idk but sometimes victims are afraid to speak up immediately. It takes years before they feel secure and brave enough to talk about their trauma. Just like the "me too movement". For outsiders like us it is difficult to understand why you would wait so long before saying anything. Some are true, some may be false.

My best friend recently confessed she has been abused starting at the age of 13 by her stepfather. She has been depressed for years and no one knew why. Now we know, but it took her 7 years to finally stand up for herself. Usually victims are afraid. ashamed and vulnerable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What the others said +

there were some rumors floating around that a gidle member was a bully but it never gained attention because at that time, gidle wasn't that popular, also the fans buried it down. but since now gidle is much more popular, especially soojin, it got attention.

• Idk but sometimes victims are afraid to speak up immediately. It takes years before they feel secure and brave enough to talk about their trauma. Just like the "me too movement". For outsiders like us it is difficult to understand why you would wait so long before saying anything. Some are true, some may be false.

My best friend recently confessed she has been abused starting at the age of 13 by her stepfather. She has been depressed for years and no one knew why. Now we know, but it took her 7 years to finally stand up for herself. Usually victims are afraid. ashamed and vulnerable.

That is true so I understand why it took the victim so long to speak up.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!