Female idols dancing isnt good...

• If you say this, I´m just gonna assume you´ve never seen a female idol dance :|

Female idols have some over the best dancers in the industry but some of you are too blinded by your misogyny and men pleasing to see that.

That´s not me just trying to prove a point, its a fact. Even your males idols look up to idols like Lisa, Momo, Chungha, etc. There´s like so many female idols that dance together in a group and are more powerful than the main dancer in your fave boy group.

I always gotta bring up Butterfly cause its the best choreo to ever exist.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dreamcatcher is ALWAYS serving fresh, intense, and synchronized choreographies. Even their dancers are AMAZING

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can you do this?? Nope, ITZY can tho.

IZ*ONE has been giving us some of the best choreo in kpop since debut but yall discredit them for their cuter concept, shame to you

CLC are really good too lets talk about them more

Even when TWICE had their cute concept and yall called their dances easy, you know you would break all your bones trying to copy them

Just because girl groups are ¨powerful¨ doesnt mean they cant dance. Dancing is about details, technique, balance, precision, energy, stamina, space, timing, strength, practicing and developing , and experience. You see one female idol twirl in a skirt and assume they cant dance. Get your head out of that bucket of misogyny you stuck your head it and look around you.

• funny how i see 99% of female main dancers that pull off both feminine or masculine dances but can't say the same for 99% of male main dancers.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• yea i know but kpop stans know them as a girl group with a cute concept, it doesnt really matter cause thats not the point of the post lol

The kpop stans know them like elegant group

Their old bsides were cute add ayaya is rumor 2x

One reeler IV mini album is sentiment and mature no cute bsides

So hum

I posted many posts on izone cause they re damn talented even songwriters composers add producers

My fav is iz*oneEuQQfHZU4AAJd4W.jpeg.jpg

• GG's dances are deceptively hard. While male idols tend to have a style that shows off how good they are, that is meant to be powerful, GG's are focused on shapes, more focused on looking good as a whole.

And not to brag, but SHIbee has multiple top notch GG dancers :siptear:

Actually, both apply to both genders of idols it just depends on how the dance is and how easy the dancer makes it seem. Ive seen male idol dances that look hard but in reality are not that unbearably. I think its the use of the muscles that give off this illusion.

• Actually, both apply to both genders of idols it just depends on how the dance is and how easy the dancer makes it seem. Ive seen male idol dances that look hard but in reality are not that unbearably. I think its the use of the muscles that give off this illusion.

hmm fair, however I was making a generalisation that tends to be true. However, I disagree about the muscles comment, bgs do deliver quite amazing dancing with most of them being quite skinny.

Side note: It's also funny that I stan some of the worst dancers in kpop and both of them are bgs lol.

• YES what male idols are doing it like female idols?? I´ll wait :wellr:

Ren is iconic

External Content youtu.be

• Idk Ive seen most call the a group with a cute concept, kpop stans cant seem to wrap their head around the fact that any concept thats not sexy or girl crush isnt just cute. And even if they did have a cute concept it doesnt take away from the fact that theyre amazing songwriters, composers, and producers. You can have a cute concept and be talented like TWICE theyve had a cute concept for mist of their career and theyre insanely talented songwriters, producers, and choreographers. Goes to show that girl groups are just THAT talented

• hmm fair, however I was making a generalisation that tends to be true. However, I disagree about the muscles comment, bgs do deliver quite amazing dancing with most of them being quite skinny.

Side note: It's also funny that I stan some of the worst dancers in kpop and both of them are bgs lol.

they only have muscles tho, theyre idols, they dont eat much, they workout and practice all the time. Theres no meat on their bones besides muscle.

lol

• pretty sad to see the people in the comments feel it necessary to downplay the ability of boy groups to prove their point

insecure people ruin everything

regardless, the Butterfly choreo is till date the most beautiful dance I have seen in kpop, male or female

• hmm fair, however I was making a generalisation that tends to be true. However, I disagree about the muscles comment, bgs do deliver quite amazing dancing with most of them being quite skinny.

Even the skinniest of male idols are still stronger than 99% of the female idols though. Not to mention a lot of female idols are literally stick thin.

Unless you exercise like some of the healthier idols (ex idols I guess) like Sistar

Soyou

Hyolyn

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

• Don't forget Everglow, they have awesome performance!

• dragging boygroups dance was unnecessary

there is nothing such as female idols are better dancers or male idols are better dancers, people who doesn't know the technicality & professionalism of dance will just judge things by what they see, it doesn't have to do with misogyny

• dragging boygroups dance was unnecessary

there is nothing such as female idols are better dancers or male idols are better dancers, people who doesn't know the technicality & professionalism of dance will just judge things by what they see, it doesn't have to do with misogyny

It was more of a joke than anything. Just talking to those bg stans who hate on gg dances. And a lot of it does stem from misogyny and the idea that girls are incapable. So unless thats you, Id leave it alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!