Female idols dancing isnt good...

• Don't forget Everglow, they have awesome performance!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YES i cant believe I forgot. Everglow are really good too :lover1:

• Most gg lead or main dancers are great but just like in bgs, there are always those who aren't as good, although they have to be good because it's their job.

I feel like most of the time when people say female dancers aren't good it's because of the choreo and not the dancers

Like a lot of gg choreo is not as impressive as others

But it really comes down to taste, if your taste is bg dances, that's fine

Just don't trash on gg dances

• I get where bg stans are coming from. When you compare bg dance performances with gg dance performances, it's obvious that boy idols have a clear advantage in (muscle) power and stamina, aspects that bg choreo's take advantage of. You can even see it when girl groups cover bg choreo's, often it isn't as sharp and powerful as you see boy groups do it.

And that's logical, the muscle-fat ratio in male bodies is different from female bodies and as a whole guys have more strength, muscle and stamina than girls. But that's on an general level, on an individual level things are less divided: just as there are better female runners and athletes etc than male runners and athletes, the same applies to dancers.

And dance skill or talent isn't just about power, stamina or sharpness, there's a lot of aspects that contribute to dance talent. And a lot of dance styles that have their own high level of skill and talent, aside from the typical power moves in bg performances.

For example, performances like these show their own high difficulty and skill level, withoutfalling back on power, strength and stamina that's often the core in bg dances

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

It's like with singing, vocal talent isn't just about high notes and belting, and in the same way dance talent isn't just about sharp synchronicity, speed and power moves.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!