That Hybe girl scandal seems worse than Karina's, no?

• And they are covering their faces with their hands. I mean? How do we know who is who?

I think they linked that from another picture, but it does not matter. After looking again at the chalk board, We see the female figure from the left. In the middle you see the penis penatrate a figure from behind. There are penises all over the board and one in particular ejeculating sperm.

Sorry for the graphic description lol. At this point, I am pretty sure it's sex education.

• I really don't understand the folks trying to tell me off for making fun of this when the evidence is practically non-existent and the photos they are claiming 1) show nothing malicious, hurtful or illegal and 2) could be of ANYONE. There's a pic of her with an alleged cigarette that is obviously a lollipop unless she's eating said cigarette. And the rest? Allegedly being in a gang? Stealing/riding a motorcycle? Please.

Yet people are going around acting like the photographic evidence doesn't have holes as big as a piece of Swiss cheese and entirely proves guilt. Like WHAT?

The way I see it.....we SHOULD be clowning on the BS unless there's actual evidence or proof that comes out. THEN we can get serious. But only then. There's too many clowns that want people to stay "neutral" when in actuality they just want to hate on the idol in peace without any opposition

• I really don't understand the folks trying to tell me off for making fun of this when the evidence is practically non-existent and the photos they are claiming 1) show nothing malicious, hurtful or illegal and 2) could be of ANYONE. There's a pic of her with an alleged cigarette that is obviously a lollipop unless she's eating said cigarette. And the rest? Allegedly being in a gang? Stealing/riding a motorcycle? Please.

Yet people are going around acting like the photographic evidence doesn't have holes as big as a piece of Swiss cheese and entirely proves guilt. Like WHAT?

PREACH THE TRUTH!! :yesr::yesr::yesr::yesr::yesr::yesr:

and photographic/video evidence is also getting more and more unreliable (ahem deepfakes)

plus anyone skilled enough in photoshop can fake an image

I agree no body got any business using shaky evidence. :wellr: (the ones i've seen, their stacks of evidence look like a jenga tower one block before toppling)

• All of those rumours are false. Hybe & Source music made a statement & will sue the perpetrators for bullying a minor who has yet to debut.😂

couple of photos and a 40 second video of her got people this mad and threatened? garam will be the next big thing and im all here for it 🔥

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!