Favorite GOT7 B-side?

• Hello fellow ahgase! I'm new here. :danceb:

I would just like to know your fav GOT7 B-side. Mine is "Take Me To You". This song just has all the feels. The lyrics, their voices, melody , everything about this song is just 💚. I can listen to this song all day every day. 💚. So what's your fav?

elirvs

@keaji

jonginmomo

lostatsea

crystalblues

do-young

@quark12395

okeechobee

sadsavely

bunnyviolet

kzrn

s-9x9

lita-a

anime114

Pinky_Peachy

frozenolaf

nyoungie

MissBehave

OnceMidzy4ever

keyboardwarrior7

emme-105

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello newbie! :lover3:

Mine is probably

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ?

• First of all, welcome to the forum!! GOT7 has easily my second fave discography of all time, so I honestly can’t choose a single fave b-side. But off the top of my head, my faves:

• Those are awesome tracks. :yesr:

• Ah, how can I say just one ;(

Take me to you is amazing!

Top 7 right now for me ^^

Thank you, Teenager, Page, Crash & Burn, 1 + 1, I mean it, 1°

• I know they have a loooot of great songs. I just chose the most played one in my playlist. :lover1:

Ohh I should check which one is the most played for me!

• GOT7 has easily my second fave discography of all time, so I honestly can’t choose a single fave b-side. But off the top of my head, my faves:

Yeah, def. "(Thirsty) Thursday". It's a vibe I could get people from my area into. All parts of the song are memorable and infectious.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Beggin on My Knees

YESSS

:pepe-simp:

Hi! I feel like I haven't seen you for a while :borahae::pleading: Hope you're doing well!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!