If you Aren’t a main or a lead position in a group than you are basically a filler member

• ???? 53

1. Yea you make a good point. (13) 25%
    2. Now this is a REACH. (40) 75%

Visuals are an exception but only if your the Main visual. You agree?

• Nahh, if not then they’re position less. No company is gonna purposely give them no real position??

To me it just a set up to get little lines or barely center positions if you aren’t a main or a lead tbh

• Why is akp so obsessed with who's a filler and whatnot? You need just 1 singer to be a soloist in kpop therefore everyone else, including main visual, dancer rappe etc would be filler.

• you are onto something but i believe this depends.

even if you don't have a lead or main position, you could've been still put in the group because you're charismatic or if you still have talent despite your position. if you have charisma, your company can take advantage of that and put you on a variety show and then maybe you can attract stans that way.

i believe there is always some reason why a trainee was picked to be in a group. even if it's not for them to have a main or a lead position. if they have charisma, then theres no way they are a filler member. they're in the group because they have good social skills and the personality to attract stans.

• johnny of nct is a sub-vocalist from what i know and in my opinion he's faaar from being a filler member - i cannot imagine nct without him, he's such a stan attractor and important part of the group. just because someone doesn't have lead/main position doesnt mean they dont deserve it - johnny literally trained for 9 years, hes just one example, there's more

• johnny of nct is a sub-vocalist from what i know and in my opinion he's faaar from being a filler member - i cannot imagine nct without him, he's such a stan attractor and important part of the group. just because someone doesn't have lead/main position doesnt mean they dont deserve it - johnny literally trained for 9 years, hes just one example, there's more

I had trouble answering this question without examples, but I agree with this.

Johnny may not be the most popular member, but he's definitely got a solid fanbase, especially in the English-speaking demographic. He's also a big contributor to lightening the group's dynamic, which is never an official position. Imo Johnny is an essential member of the group, regardless of being a main or lead.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I don't agree at all, there are idols who don't have a lead/main position but are very talented and bring a lot to the group. On the contrary, some idols who have a lead position are not necessarly the most talented (for instance lead rappers in gg where rap is not really important). But even for the less talented members, I personally won't say they're filler members, because they always bring something: visual, charisma, entertaining personnality, helping the cohesion of the group...

• I never pay much mind to official positions so I was wondering who even had no lead/main positions. Apparently Xiumin is one according to kprofiles but I think he contributes a lot to Exo :c

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And you can't call someone this talented a filler

• I'm here to educate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!