Happy Taeyeon Day! What are some favorite songs?

• Happy Taeyeon Day!

She has so many good songs so it's hard to choose.

Title Tracks/Singles:

I

Rain

11:11

Fine

Four Seasons

Spark

What Do I Call You

Weekend

INVU

B-sides:

Gravity

UR

Time Lapse

Drawing Our Moments

Fire

Blue

Feel So Fine

Japanese Songs:

Voice

Rescue Me

I'm The Greatest

OST:

All About You

If

Only One

I know, that's a lot of songs but all her songs are bops.

• Baram3x is one of her most underrated bop

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love the sassy Taeyeon whenever she performed the song and the song is so groovy

Love this too!

And these ones were amazing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Happy Birthday to the artist of my life, King Taeyeon :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

I have so many :angryr::angryr: even her Japanese discography is unmatched

I feel this soooooo much :pepe-sad::pepe-sad: Like my favorite Taeyeon song list literally consists of at least 25 songs and then ranking them would be an impossible task for me lmao I literally can't choose. Also her japanese discography deserves sooo much more attention. Like Voice was THAT album omg

If I, on the other hand, had to name songs that I feel attached to in a different kind of way than just "favorite songs", those would be: Vanilla, I'm The Greatest, Blue, I, Here I Am, INVU, Lonely (technically a Jonghyun song tho), All About You, Signal, Drawing Our Moments, Fire, Time Lapse, Timeless, Curtain Call and U R.

Man, I love Taeyeon so much.

• spark just makes me feel so happy listening to it!!

External Content open.spotify.com

• I really loved this mini

It’s not a Taeyeon specific song but a few other faves

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Uff so many good songs from my Taeyeon. I really love her entire Discography but my ulti song from her will always be I. :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!