Kpop fans are always vocal about staff mistreating idols

• Kpop fans are always vocal about staff mistreating idols

even if its sth small

But do they ever wonder maybe not all idols dont treat their staffs well?

It seems like alot of managers have had, they are sorta unofficial baby sitters

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• couldn't be byun baekhyun but y'all stay safe tho

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yep, but no one is going to tell them. Both things can happen too.

Managers are also very underpaid, like minimum wage with the crazy hours of idols and the bad logistics the company throws at them.

• I'm sure they treat them fine, but managers have to be on their beck and call. They have to save elevators and even take care of check-ins at airports. I would hate to hand hold a grown adult like that lol

• Well yes,but people only act defensive over people they care about.

This just goes back to the final point that idols are only humans,and while humans aren't always bad,they aren't always good either,as we even got to witness a handful of times.

• Do you mean like that Irene's scandal?

no I mean everyday stand offish behavior

People literally bash managers for not buying their favs fav flavor of juice or their fav chicken sauce

External Content www.youtube.com

• Well Irene showed that you can't always judge a book by its cover. She came off as quiet and introverted but in reality behind the camera she was a different person.

I don't think we'll ever know what idols are like alone but there always the opportunity that they can be exposed any time. Not just behaviour to managers but overall like bullying and whatever the fuck seungri is. Id say if idols have been around for a long time and theres almost zero criticism of them by staff in all that time then it's safe to say they're on the cool side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!