why are we all sleeping on CRAVITY ?

• SKZ this, Treasure that, ATEEZ this TBZ that like come on i never see anyone mentioned Cravity on this forum :(

i mean.....i just discovered them few hours ago and DAMN they're really out there delivering us quality and bops ! definitely on the same tier as other top 4th gen bg

like u guys shd check this out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they have so much potential and now its up on Straship on how they gonna promote Cravity (and i wonder why they didnt sent Cravity into Kingdom when it can be a great opportunity for them)

also their visual is on top together with other 4th gen imo

check them out u will not regret !

• I'm not... I'm just 50/50 with what they've released so far.. Waiting to see what the next comeback sounds like... Its still early days you know.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• this song is a bop

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!