Here Why Sones Are Problematic

• So Since you're here this is a Appreciation thread for Sonyeo Sidae/ SNSD/ Girls Generation🤗. This year is going to be their Sixteenth Anniversary. Let's dance the night- oops wrong group um 😐 They are legendary, iconic and will be always remembered as the best girl group ever. Ignored that anti holiday thread i made, I was having a pickme moment. Also I used to be a baby sone around 2016-2018. Here are my favorite songs from them.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8o

Seohyun Grande moment DONT SAY NOOOOOOO

Underrated bop

Classic bop

I remembered watching some scenes of this reality show

Post your favorite meme, song, live performance, etc of GG💜

• nice clickbait, had me coming to see the tea :pepe-tea:

Stream

• my fav snsd song

External Content www.youtube.com

• I will never get over this Destiny's Child cover. One of my favs by TTS

and also SNSD's legendary helicopter pad Genie performance

Edited once, last by kaisica ().

• my fav snsd song

Still doesn't beat this masterpiece:

• Still doesn't beat this masterpiece:

I've never heard that song before lol

• SNSD's Chocolate Love is so underappreciated :oops:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!