Screen+Shot+2021-12-07+at+3.38.26+PM.png

FFnJiCgXEBEIVCb?format=jpg&name=large

Super Bowl 2022:

super-bowl.jpg

PTD @ Allegiant Stadium (four nights):

raiders-allegiant-stadium-getty.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&resize=1200%2C675

PTD Live Play (just live viewing):

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Grammys 2022:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-life-support:

• :pepe-simp:

• I love to see it! I was babysitting sitting my nephews the other week with my sister's friend, who is around my age (they're 37, I'm 38). It turns out, they're an ARMY/ATINY and they were at the LA show the day before mine. We were in LA at the same time and had no idea because we had never met, only to find out months later that we probably passed each other on the street. Anyway, I bring this up as another example of just how many fans are in the US. We're not all obvious but it's a massive number. I remember on my flight from Philly to LA, it was just all ARMY in their 20s, 30s, and older and I'm like, "Where the fuck did y'all even come from?!"

• I love to see it! I was babysitting sitting my nephews the other week with my sister's friend, who is around my age (they're 37, I'm 38). It turns out, they're an ARMY/ATINY and they were at the LA show the day before mine. We were in LA at the same time and had no idea because we had never met, only to find out months later that we probably passed each other on the street. Anyway, I bring this up as another example of just how many fans are in the US. We're not all obvious but it's a massive number. I remember on my flight from Philly to LA, it was just all ARMY in their 20s, 30s, and older and I'm like, "Where the fuck did y'all even come from?!"

Throw the whole friend away

don't forget us middle school fans, who probably won't be able to go to a BTS concert or any concert for the next 10 years.

But still, a flight will all armys? that's what I call jackpot.

Honestly though, there are so many fans in the U.S. who can't go to the concerts because they are too broke or too young(I am both lol).

I wonder how many armys are in the U.S. Imagine if we could do a country-wide army census.

• Absolutely! When I used to work with middle school kids 4 or 5 years ago, SO many were ARMY. They didn't necessarily have money for merch or things like that so you wouldn't know unless they said something. It's similar with adult fans. Even if we can afford merch many of us aren't wearing it consistently so if you look at us, there's no way to tell we're ARMY. But if you get us talking, we'll probably show you the photocard collection stashed in our laptop bag (or a badge collection, in my case).

• Absolutely! When I used to work with middle school kids 4 or 5 years ago, SO many were ARMY. They didn't necessarily have money for merch or things like that so you wouldn't know unless they said something. It's similar with adult fans. Even if we can afford merch many of us aren't wearing it consistently so if you look at us, there's no way to tell we're ARMY. But if you get us talking, we'll probably show you the photocard collection stashed in our laptop bag (or a badge collection, in my case).

interesting. It is true, you never know who is an army until you ask.

• BTS are playing with the US music industry as a whole. They had already booked 4 shows for April and just because they are there they are gonna attend GRAMMYs as well:cryingr: They also booked the same arena where GRAMMYs and BBMAs 2022 is supposed to happen for live play :angryr: Live play is just extra tickets for fans who couldn't get tickets to the stadium.

They already hold the biggest engagement in Sofi stadium's history with 4 shows, 213k ticket sales and 33.6m USD revenue. They will most probably hold the same for this new Allegiant stadium. Notice that both these stadiums are kinda new and not that known so they are not only bringing them revenue but also recognition. They brought people from 78 countries across the world in LA. Let's see what they do for Vegas.

BTS are legends.

• Allegiant is a beautiful stadium so fans should have a lot of fun there. I've not been inside yet but what I've seen of it looks great. Also it's much easier to get around the Strip and Downtown than it is to get around LA.

If you're going, I recommend eating off-strip at Ellis Island. Just walk behind Bally's and you'll run right into it. Also there's a great inexpensive ramen shop in the Grand Bizarre Shops at Bally's. If you don't want to go completely broke though, eat Downtown (Binions Cafe is wonderful and there are a shit ton of great, inexpensive dining options if you walk just off of Fremont Street). You can take the bus easily if you don't wanna do rideshare.

Also hit up The Peppermill for a lot of food at a pretty low price. Make reservations for EVERYTHING or you're not eating, unless it's at like Nathan's Hotdogs. They're still short staffed so they can't seat full capacity yet. You often won't have much luck just walking up to a place and expecting to be seated quickly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!