🎙One Dream Guild Announcement Thread🎙

• What's a stationhead streaming party? :whatb:

crazydoll86?

Stationhead is an app what you can connect to your Spotify. You turn the app on and join a streaming party and it plays the songs using your Spotify. But it only works with premium accounts.

:pepe-toilet:

I use it quiet often because it’s fun to chat with people. Some accounts also let people request filler songs so occasionally I like to melt people’s brain with NCT or my indie songs. Lol

There is another app that the fandom started using, Renaissance, but it’s quiet glitchy. That one works in a similar fashion but you all getting ranked in the app so it’s more competitive. You earn stars in the app and you can swap them for merch like t-shirts, hats.

• Sounds fun :jisoo1:

I like to melt people’s brain with NCT or my indie songs. Lol

I've brainwashed myself into liking nct songs lately :mukbang:

Indie songs on the other hand :pepe-cross:

• :pepe-high-five:

Good girl. NCT is great!!!!

I didn’t need brain washing, I tripped and fell for them. Lol

Love indie music. Lol These days I listen more R&B though.

:pepe-notes:

I should show them some Ash. He has rock songs too.

One of these days I’m gonna be kicked out from the streaming group.

:pepe-cringe:

• If only I could recognize their faces lmao

R&B is the superior genre obviously :pepe-pray:

No idea Who ash is, but they should totally kick you for playing them :pepe-pray:

• Ash is a rapper/singer but his style is a mix of Hiphop and rock.

:oops:

When am I gonna stop promoting him. Ugh.

:pepe-peek:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah, I thought he was another indie person who did Rock sometimes lmao

And checked out the song, and that autotune is :pepe-cross:

• :smirks2:

Don’t know. Maybe because the effect add extra thing on your voice but don’t hide if you are dying from dancing too hard?

Lots of times we don’t realize but there are effects on the mics. Not obvious one like this, I don’t know how it works but most of what we see live performances have smoothing effect on it to make them sound better. At least this is what I seen in a YouTube program made by a sound engineer. Lol

Didn’t you see the fanlive? The boys had a strong chipmunk effect on their mics during once part when they were talking about other members. Lol

• Ah, that does make sense 👀

And I did see the fanlive, but it was like 3am, and I was half asleep, so I've forgotten most of it lmao :pepe-hehe:

• Moa!

The MAMA votes have started so I thought I make a post about it.

There is 3 different way to vote for Txt, Spotify, Twitter and on the Mama website.

For Spotify voting:

-Play the song on Mama’s official Spotify playlist

-5 times per day per account

6B05448D-9530-49ED-B56D-C487B4B5DC77.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

Twitter vote:

-1 vote per twitter account. Your tweet should include #MAMAVOTE and #txt

(Every group has an official MAMA hashtag that you should use I will include the list for those who want to vote for their other favorite groups too during pre-vote stage)

1EE8540B-9352-4529-B1FB-4A0AF20B2854.jpeg

F2A103A9-7ACC-4FC3-8368-9059B46CD2C8.jpeg

Website vote:

-Register your account on Mnet + app before you vote on the MAMA website

- Vote for Txt :

(The vote only count after watching a 15 sec Mama advertising video)

-1 vote per account per day

E0BF5C29-64F0-4712-911F-1E4B0D0FBD28.jpeg

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• We can do it MOA! :cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny:

• Another voting guide.

TXT has been nominated to AMA K-pop Artist category. You can vote:

On the site:

-22 votes per day, login through Facebook or Twitter account.

On twitter:

- 22 vote per day.

- To nominate an artist you either have to write their twitter handle ( TXT_members) or their name (TOMORROW X TOGETHER) and write the name of the category they have been nominated for (Favorite K-Pop Artist )

AB380409-236C-4709-ADB9-6CA2AAB4F43A.jpeg

On Discord:

-22 vote per day after verifying your account

-Allocate your votes between the artist in a ratio you want, only all 22 has been casted press vote

-Watch out the layout the votes above Txt are the one belonging to them

7EE59946-EB90-4EED-B299-B4930313111F.jpg

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Ive been voting on discord!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!