[enter-talk] MOST OF GIRL GROUPS HAVE GIRL CRUSH CONCEPTS....;;

• IVE, Aespa, Apink, STAYC, NMIXX, Weeekly, Taeyeon.. they all give off the girl crush vibes

I liked how in the 3rd generation, we had variety like innocent, girl crush, cutie and sexy

But I can also understand why they are all going for the girl crush concept

Since it's so popular overseas

Koreans will only listen to the idols who are super popular with the public

So it's a good thing that they are trying to go for the foreign market

But even so, I do miss the old days

Meanwhile, I like how Viviz and Choi Yena released bright songs

Why is nobody going for the cutie concept nowadays?

post response:

[+365][-93]

original post: here

1. [+269, -12]

Sorry but I wouldn't say that STAYC are girl crush

2. [+197, -32]

If Apink went for the innocent concept, people would've complained about how they are sick of innocent concepts. But if they do girl crush, people say that they don't suit it, and that everyone is doing girl crush and ask them why they are not doing innocent concepts. What do you want them to do?

3. [+172, -4]

So you think that as long as they have a strong beat and heavy makeup, it's girl crush? Isn't girl crush something like ITZY's Mafia or Aespa's Savage? Dream Come True and Loco don't seem to be girl crush at all

4. [+117, -1]

The thing I don't understand about posts like these is that there are a lot of bright high-teen songs like Jeon Somi's Dumb Dumb + XOXO, RV's Queendom, Twice's Alcohol Free + Scientist + The Feels, STAYC's ASAP + Stereotype, Weeekly's Afterschool and Brave Girls' Chi Mat Ba Ram but because you don't listen to those, you claim that everyone is girl crush ㅇㅇ.. The most successful groups like BP and Aespa and big rookies like IVE, Kep1er and NMIXX have girl crush concepts so it might seems like everyone is doing girl crush but to be honest, even BP has songs like Ice Cream and Aespa has Dreams Come True.

5. [+106, -14]

I wouldn't call IVE "girl crush" though...

6. [+73, -8]

To be honest, do you really want them to do cute concepts? The most trashy concepts are cute or sexy concepts

• Weeekly???? Girl Crush???

OP clearly knows nothing about Weeekly : Tag Me, Zig Zag, After School, Holiday Party, these are obviously High Teen, Cute concepts.

Weeekly would easily slay any Girl Crush concept though and they look to go more serious and elegant going by their Prologue Film for their 7 March Comeback, Play Game Awake :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

• 4. [+117, -1]

The thing I don't understand about posts like these is that there are a lot of bright high-teen songs like Jeon Somi's Dumb Dumb + XOXO, RV's Queendom, Twice's Alcohol Free + Scientist + The Feels, STAYC's ASAP + Stereotype, Weeekly's Afterschool and Brave Girls' Chi Mat Ba Ram but because you don't listen to those, you claim that everyone is girl crush ㅇㅇ.. The most successful groups like BP and Aespa and big rookies like IVE, Kep1er and NMIXX have girl crush concepts so it might seems like everyone is doing girl crush but to be honest, even BP has songs like Ice Cream and Aespa has Dreams Come True.

this. Knetizens finally using their brains

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!