WAIT !!!!!! TOP left YG ??? :OOO

• but TOP did say he would partake in BB comebacks as he sees fit

(or so I remember)

well i guess he'll take part in the comeback they are preparing , because they start the preparation before he leave

but i doubt big bang will continue in the futur considering that seungri is ban from the entertainement after his mess

Top left YG

and taeyang is mostly focusing on his family nowadays

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• well i guess he'll take part in the comeback they are preparing , because they start the preparation before he leave

but i doubt big bang will continue in the futur considering that seungri is ban from the entertainement after his mess

Top left YG

and taeyang is mostly focusing on his family nowadays

ahhh well if BB is not making a cb after this one then yeah obviously TOP will not participate but I got the general "feeling" from the wording that there seems to be at least open to the possibility of future comebacks

but I could always be wrong

• ahhh well if BB is not making a cb after this one then yeah obviously TOP will not participate but I got the general "feeling" from the wording that there seems to be at least open to the possibility of future comebacks

but I could always be wrong

This was the impression I got. It's like when Gain signed with Loen for her solo work in 2010, but is still part of BEG to this day. Or how Wheein left RBW, but still has a two-year deal to remain part of Mamamoo.

Also GD and TOP have been friends since middle school. It's possible all the scandals have driven a wedge in between them, but I don't see them treating each other like any other coworker who has just left the company.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• ?

The remaining BB's are very close:

GDYB have been best friends since 13 (20 years of friendship now)

GTOP have also been friends since middle school (GD was the one who told TOP to audition for YG)

Daesung is also known to be very close to the other members

The only one who had drifted apart was Seungri and we all saw how that turned out...

I think they are testing the waters with the new single, but they are all mid-30's now and it's understandable if they no longer want to continue idol life. My personal opinion is that they will come back every few years (like they've done since 2008 tbh) and in between either tour or pursue their own personal interests whether that be music/art/fashion etc.

• TOP literally posted a pic saying #ilovemyband #ilovemyfans. I really don't think he is done with BB. It's more like he is done with YG's incompetent management. Now he can freely do what he wants (like release the song's that YG deemed to be non commercially friendly). Anyways as others have mentioned the BB members are very close so I can see TOP join his members in future comebacks. It's not like BB comeback that often so when they do decide to comeback I am sure TOP will agree to participate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!