Is AOMG treating Lee Hi like YG?

• I mean when she left YG us fans were so happy and then when she signed with AOMG we were ecstatic cause we thought she would finally be getting more comebacks and not wait like every 3 years when she was with YG. However she released her first song Holo with AOMG in July of 2020 and we havent heard nothing from her other than a collab with Chanyeol, July is just around the corner, which would make it a whole year since her debut with AOMG. Am I missing something, are they working on an album for her or what? Honestly I thought AKMU's Chanhyuk would leave YG and start his own label, he did say he would sign Lee Hi, but he chose to resign with that company. Come AOMG, dont be like YG, try to actually care about your artist.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• AOMG is very artist driven so if she does not choose to put out music for a time frame they are pretty accommodating. I do remember even when she was not releasing new music YG had her working like a workhorse. Who knows she may be taking time off to have a personal life to get inspiration for music.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Good music takes a while. The bigger companies can put music out like it's on a conveyor belt because they can afford to buy music from a lot of sources, as well as using inhouse talent. Smaller companies probably need longer to come up with good material. Or maybe she wants to write it herself?

• Eh - since joining AOMG she has released a lot of music compared to previous years. Apart from Holo she has done a collab with Crush, featured on multiple albums, collab with SM artists, did a song for SMTM, released her first OST in two years (one of the best OST's from last year) and was a fixed member of the Begin Again series for a while.

She's honestly so much more active than the last few years.

• Aomg artists Can release music anytime they want , u don't know about khiphop label BC u only know K-pop so don't give Ur opinion on things u don't know also she release a chrismas song With crush and she did a lots of collab like automatic With chancellor yg didn't even let her collab With other artist she's doing great

• Yeah i think your totally overreacting. She just joined the company. Who knows if any music she was working on was allowed to follow her to AOMG. She could literally be starting from scratch in finding songs for a single or building an album. I wouldn't expect much till later this year if anything and that might just be a single again.

And as someone said before, Hip-hop labels are much more artist oriented and operate different. Who knows when she will release music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!