Queendom 2 needs Dreamcatcher...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way the comment section supports DC warms my InSomnia heart...

I read a Twitter tweet saying 80% of the comment supports Dreamcatcher so I thought I have to go check it out myself.

Now that I have, it's like 95% of the English comments is rooting for DC. I can't read Korean but I'm told the Korean comments are also hoping for DC.

When you search Queendom 2, DC is the only group in the related search terms :smirks2:

Screenshot_20220215-133338_Chrome.jpg

Queendom, give the people what they want please...

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited once, last by fdblink ().

• DC is the exact group that Q2 needs, it would elevate the level of play to ultimate.

Imagine if SKidz would never have performed on Kingdom.

It's the same with Dreamcatcher.

These amazing girls are monsters on the stage.

And I can vouch it since I have seen them live.

Their covers and lives has convinced me they are talented and diverse enough for these type of shows. They would also draw in a very set of audiences.

• Their covers and lives has convinced me they are talented and diverse enough for these type of shows. They would also draw in a very set of audiences.

Their covers are top notch, and all in so many genres:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I can go on and on.

They are extremely talented girls, and they do deserve a spot on Queendom 2.

I said what I said!

• I'm not even a fan of Dreamcatcher and i think they belong, in fact they are tailor made for a Brave Girls/OMG like success story where an overlooked veteran group finally gets their big break into the mainstream music scene. Plus they are supposed to be performance wizards, in the same tier as Loona and Everglow.

I think i'm coming around to this being the best six. You have headliner Itzy, younger performance queens Loona and Everglow, overlooked veterans Dreamcatcher, and then GP favorites IOI and Izone.

Itzy

Loona

Dreamcatcher

Everglow

IOI subunit

Izone subunit

• We can definitely go on and on lol
    And to be honest, I've gotten kinda tired of trying to convince people outside the fandom, I just really think they are deserving of this opportunity.

• I think a lot of the comments on the video aren't all Dreamcatcher fans. There's no way 90% of those comments are by InSomnias, I'm definitely seeing a lot of people outside the fandom rooting for Dreamcatcher to be on.

But yes, that's a good looking lineup. I cant wait for the lineup announcement whenever that is... the suspense is killing me lol

• My only guess is that they knew they would crush the competition not even close. :smirks::smirks::smirks::smirks:

Dreamcatcher has a lot of non-stan supporters!

• I translated the some of the Korean comments I see just to see what they're saying.
    I think it's safe to say 90% of the English AND Korean comments are rooting for Dreamcatcher... :siptear:

๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ๋ฉ‹์žˆ๋Š” ๊ณก๋“ค ๋งŽ์œผ๋‹ˆ๊นŒ ๊ทธ๊ฑธ๋กœ ๊ฐœ์ฉŒ๋Š” ๋ฌด๋Œ€ ๋งŒ๋“œ๋Š”๊ฑฐ ๋ณด๊ณ ์‹ถ๋‹ค ใ„นใ…‡ ์ œ๋ฐœ ๋“œ์บ

Dreamcatcher has a lot of cool songs, so I want to see them make a fucking stage with them

๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ์ œ๋ฐœ..!!! ์Œ์•…์„ฑ๋„ ํผํฌ๋จผ์Šค๋„ ๊ฐœ์„ฑ๋„ ์–ด๋Š ํ•˜๋‚˜ ๋น ์ง€๋Š” ๊ฒƒ ์—†๊ณ  ๋ฉค๋ฒ„๋“ค ๋ชจ๋‘ ์‹ค๋ ฅ ์ถœ์ค‘ํ•œ ์ตœ๊ณ ์˜ ๊ทธ๋ฃนใ… ใ… 

Dreamcatcher please..!!! The best group in terms of musicality, performance, and personality, and all the members are outstanding.

๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ์–˜๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ๋งŽ๊ณ  ๋‚˜๋„ ๋™๊ฐํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฐ”์ž„ ๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ์ง„์งœ ๊ผญ ๋‚˜์™”์œผ๋ฉด ์ข‹๊ฒ ์Œ ๋ต๊ณก๋„ ๊ฐœ๋งŽ๊ณ  ๋ฉค๋ฒ„ ๊ฐœ๊ฐœ์ธ ์‹ค๋ ฅ๋„ ์ง„์งœ ์ข‹๊ณ  ํŒ€์›Œํฌ๋„ ์งฑ์—๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ์˜ˆ๋Šฅ๊ฐ๊นŒ์ง€ ๊ฐ–์ถ˜ ์ง„์งœ ์™œ ์•ˆ ๋œจ๋Š”์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ๋Š” ์•„์ด๋Œ ์ค‘ ํ•œ ๊ทธ๋ฃน... ์•ˆ ๋‚˜์˜จ๋‹ค๋ฉด ์–ด์ฉ” ์ˆ˜ ์—†๊ฒ ์ง€๋งŒ ๊ฐœ์ธ์ ์œผ๋กœ ๊ผญ ๋ผ์ธ์—…์— ์žˆ์—ˆ์œผ๋ฉด ํ•จ

There is a lot of talk about Dreamcatcher, and I agree with it. I really wish Dreamcatcher would come out. There are many great songs, the individual members are really good, teamwork is great, and they have a sense of entertainment. I can't help it, but personally, I want to be in the lineup.

๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ์ง„์งœ ํผํฌ๋จผ์Šค ์ž˜ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ ์ œ๋ฐœ ๋‚˜์™”์œผ๋ฉด ํ•จ. ๋ต๊ณก๋„ ๋งŽ๊ณ  ์ปจ์…‰๋„ ํ™•๊ณ ํ•ด์„œ ๋ฌด๋Œ€ ์˜์ƒ ์กฐํšŒ์ˆ˜ ์งฑ์งฑํ•  ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์Œ

Dreamcatcher performs really well, please come out. There are a lot of great songs and the concept is solid, so I think the number of views of the stage video will be great.

๋“œ๋ฆผ์บ์ณ ๊ผญ ๋‚˜์™€ํ•œ๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•จ. ์ง„์งœ ๋‚˜๋งŒ ์•Œ๊ธฐ ์•„๊นŒ์šด ๊ทธ๋ฃน์ž„. ์•จ๋ฒ” ํ€„๋ฆฌํ‹ฐ๋„ ์ข‹๊ณ  ์‹ค๋ ฅ๋„ ์˜ˆ๋Šฅ๊ฐ๋„ ์–ด๋Š๊ฒƒํ•˜๋‚˜ ๋ถ€์กฑํ•œ๊ฒŒ ์—†๋Š”๋ฐ๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ๋ฉค๋ฒ„๋“ค๋„ 7์ธ 7์ƒ‰ ๋‹ค์–‘ํ•œ ๋งค๋ ฅ์„ ๊ฐ€์ง„ ๊ทธ๋ฃน. ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์ „๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ์• ์ •ํ•˜๋˜ ๊ทธ๋ฃน์ธ๋ฐ ์ œ๋ฐœ ์ข€ ๋–ด์œผ๋ฉด...

I thought Dreamcatcher would definitely come out. It's a group that I really don't know. The album quality is good, the skills and the sense of entertainment are not lacking in any of them, and the group has 7 members and 7 colors with various charms. It's a group I've loved for a long time, so please let me know...

• Dreamcatcher are performance queens. They deserve to be on Queendom so they can show their talents to Korean and worldwide fans.

You all better support Dreamcatcher comeback if they are not on Queendom. I feel like this time around we will get their first win after their new comeback.

• just wanted to add that since non-fans are in support of dreamcatcher being on queendom 2, this could rlly be their breakout moment. there's def a high chance of them gaining new fans if they're well recieved

๐Ÿค

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!