Jeongyeon Saying a Big F-You to Park Jin Young

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The hair in question. Also, Jeongyeon sweetie, your hair is blue.

EZ_emG2U0AA_De8?format=png&name=900x900EZ_ersjUMAAmI6b?format=jpg&name=mediumEZ_jVdUUMAEs9zb?format=jpg&name=large

• Let's go Jeongyeon! That's right, prove him wrong, you look stunning as always! I kind of like how defiant she is against JYP. It's giving me Changbin/Chan energy and I love to see it. Have a great day/night!

"Don't you know you are one in a million?" ~ Twice

See the source image

Thank you Pikachu, for making each and every one of us on here feel special. You'll always be in our hearts.

Edited once, last by YouChanDoThis ().

• It's gonna look so good...

I cannot wait to see it styled with her makeup and everything.

I have high hopes she will participate in some portions of the tour. Maybe not every stop, and probably not dancing, but I hope this hair lasts long enough for us to see her fully styled with it! :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!