Best BLACKPINK Comeback?

• which comebacks were the best? 43

The result is only visible to the participants.

I'm bored and we know BP comebacks are elite... but which ones are the most elite? 60859-6082-homu-nya-50-png

for me its DDU-DU DDU-DU and Kill This Love.

• It would be so cool if Blackpink made Japanese comebacks like other groups who have songs and music videos specifically for Japan

Rn, most of them are the same song (just different language and lyrics), same music video. :peperain:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• LSG's felt more epic because of everything leading up to it and the large drought prior to it.

That feels like what this next comeback's going to be except probably bigger since it's literally been a full 202X since LSG. ;(

I'm extremely convinced that this is YG's tactic!! :pepe-sad:

Starving us so the anticipation is over the ROOF for their next comeback. It's happened before too. :peperain:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• HYLT comeback easily. I was really getting into chartwatching back then and it was AMAZING to watch the song dominate for an entire month, winning Gaon SOTM for June and Melon SOTM for July. This after so many haters and antis and even some Blinks were trashing the song upon release :rolleyes: . It spent 16 weeks in the top 10 of Melon, over 60 weeks in the top 100 of Melon, and is still adding Gaon points, now up to 884M Gaon points at least.

• That feels like what this next comeback's going to be except probably bigger since it's literally been a full 202X since LSG. ;(

I'm extremely convinced that this is YG's tactic!! :pepe-sad:

Starving us so the anticipation is over the ROOF for their next comeback. It's happened before too. :peperain:

I hope so.

The moment the comeback announcement drops and the teasers start coming in, I might just have to go full fanboy mode.... :pepe-excited:

• I hope so.

The moment the comeback announcement drops and the teasers start coming in, I might just have to go full fanboy mode.... :pepe-excited:

OMG same! I'm tired of the extreme lack of comebacks but when the littlest bit of news comes from YG regarding Blackpink I'mma go EXTREMELY CRAZY

Until then, I'mma be sad and making delulu predictions about their comeback...

Last year we were making all these predictions about when OT4 was going to come back and it NEVER HAPPENED IN 2021!!!

:pepe-sad:

• This comeback does feel a bit different tho. Maybe it's just me. Last comeback, everyone was dying for CB and blinks were wild.

Now it felt almost like the comeback is taking too long now, it feels like I rarely see blinks active anymore.

That or all the blinks became multies and blended it lol

• HYLT was the comeback I was the most hyped. I think the teasers played a role here.

I remember I didn't sleep well for 48 hours, because I wanted to follow all of the era's first activities. It's still my most listened song of theirs in my last.fm. Lovesick Girls is my favorite title track and I love The Album, so was a whole, It was my favorite.

I think Square Up was the era Blinks were the most hyped for, but when I experienced It I thought I could like a bit more If the songs and choreographies were more my taste, I was only really enjoying Forever Young and See U Later as songs. It's my least favorite comeback.

Kill This Love is my second favorite title track and I love the album, the choreographies, the stages. My only complain is that It was too short and rushed for their US activities and touring so I couldn't enjoy as much as I wanted.

As If It's Your Last was a great era, I love the song and It was probably the one they promoted the longest and had the most varied activities. I really enjoyed to follow.

Square Two comeback is the one I have the least to talk about, because when I was following I barely understood anything about K-pop and It's activities, so everything was new, I don't know what I followed and what I forgot, It's a blank. Lol. But I love the songs and the stages.

"I'm saying I'm shocked that you ever thought you could beat me if this is all you've got".

de3b2400c0861e59e6197472a09daf7a2c42f3b9.gif d63ba0a158c700566e37ad96de109c266cbf5806.gif ca814748f8a6a9e5dbd74715795aeddde4ad96dd.gif

• When it comes to liking the beats, from start to finish, vocal melodies and lyrics, "As If.." still one of my top-tier Blackpink MV tracks. It's probably one of my most consistently enjoyed tracks when it comes to genre switches in a K-Pop song.

• This comeback does feel a bit different tho. Maybe it's just me. Last comeback, everyone was dying for CB and blinks were wild.

Now it felt almost like the comeback is taking too long now, it feels like I rarely see blinks active anymore.

That or all the blinks became multies and blended it lol

Oh, I see what you mean. This strategy or whatever YG is trying is dangerous. Sure, the hype may be very strong over a long-awaited comeback but at the same time, you're going to cause a lot of fans to move on.

The girls are amazing and so is their music but I'm getting kind of bored. The fact that they don't come back often caused me to go to other groups as in a way to "fill the void"

Blinks are probably some of the most loyal fandoms because so many of them still hang in there. I've noticed that some aren't blinks anymore after a while but will still support the girls and their comebacks. But won't give the same excitement, not during their comeback season.

I still consider my blink, but I kind of started focusing on other groups a lot more when Blackpink is coming back. Blackpink is probably one of the only few groups that can pull this off but this period might be way too long.

• Same, I'd still consider myself a huge blink but it isn't that I dont want to focus on them but there's just nothing to focus on even when I want to.

I agree, I think BP is one of the only groups that can do this, the girls are amazing. just think YG is pushing their luck attempting the strategy again and again.

• I choose DDU-DU DDU-DU because it has become the first and fastest MV by a K-POP group to reach 1 billion views, and it is currently the most-viewed MV by a K-POP group on YouTube.

Blackpink's "DDU-DU DDU-DU" dethroned BTS's "DNA" was remarkable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blackpink - "Pretty Savage" and "DDU-DU DDU-DU" Live The Show 2021

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3<3<3

• Same, I'd still consider myself a huge blink but it isn't that I dont want to focus on them but there's just nothing to focus on even when I want to.

I agree, I think BP is one of the only groups that can do this, the girls are amazing. just think YG is pushing their luck attempting the strategy again and again.

Yeah, I see what you mean. But I'm glad I decided to get into other groups too.

I agree! I honestly don't think the girls deserve this. Since they worked so hard to get here...how are they even making money right now? I heard that idols make most of their money from attending fansigns, concerts, performances, show/music wins. They're probably are getting paid and are probably pretty much set but hey, who knows?

I agree with this too. I don't like this strategy...YG is probably spending less money and building more and more hype to their new comebacks because of it but they always have that risk of losing fans for the group. And I think that they should change up the producers a little bit more because Teddy does a lot already and can only do so much. Like they rely on Teddy too much for both Somi and Blackpink.

I think the reason Twice is able to have so many songs is because they almost never stick with the same writers, composers, and producers for too long, no matter how successful a song that is made for them is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!