Will ENHYPEN give 4th gen Boygroups their first hit in Korea?

• It will be harder to crack top100 than it is to crack top200. That being said, rising continuously like that is usually reserved to ggs especially in 4th gen (for example Kep1er is on the edge on daily top100) so that's a big achievement for a 4th gen bg, especially considering they have not chart on Melon yet.

And with a bside.

i think at this point is not a bside because their label is pushing as a promoted single.

• Oh definitely. I've seen engenes tagging Belift to send enhypen to stages. Just look at how much Step Back is rising after one performance.

well it's very different

Step Back was already on the limit of entering Melon top 10 before they start promoting

it's not like they were in the top 200 and the promo suddenly made them rise in the top 10

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• The bar is sooooo low for BGs. If a GG from a big4 company performed like this they'd be labeled a flop & disgrace but this hasn't even cracked the t100 and is already being called the first hit from a 4th Gen BG eye-

i have to agree

the difference of standard between what we expect from GG and BG is so enormous

even rising at this pace, we wouldn't even question ourselves to know if a GG song will become a hit

but for a BG we are doing it '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• ooo polaroid love is rising!!!love that song so much, i think even if polaroid love isn't a hit, its a huge milestone for enhypen and their fans, it gave them so much attention, i hope it keeps rising!!!

to answer op's question, i personally think its between enhypen or txt, since they both have shown really good potential with their youthful concepts and hopefully both will have new digital milestones soon!!!!

• The song has a chance to grow big! It's been played in k-shows, many idols are doing the dance on vlive or during fansigns. Considering that this is a b-side which isn't promoted, that's really huge, at least for enhypen.

This is their highest charting song in korea across all charts. Also, the daily streams it gets on spotify are over 800k, much more than Fever (their international hit) has ever gotten. Fever's peak was around 600k streams. This is enhypen's longest charting song in Spotify Global. All that means this is definitely a BIG success for enhypen and even if the song doesn't go huge in Korea, it's still awesome results and it is for sure going to give the group amazing results in the long run. So yeah, I'm happy

• well it's very different

Step Back was already on the limit of entering Melon top 10 before they start promoting

it's not like they were in the top 200 and the promo suddenly made them rise in the top 10

I know that, but it's rising even more because of the stage promo.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It now entered top 150. ❤️

• It’s the same for physical sales for female groups . The bar is also low for them compared to male groups . Reaching 500k for BGs are normal but that’s already enormous for GGs.

Let us be happy for those small successes they have. Invalidating those things do not make ur fave look greater at all. Those small steps can give Enhypen a career boost in Korea since they are already good in global spotify & physical sales.

i have to agree

the difference of standard between what we expect from GG and BG is so enormous

even rising at this pace, we wouldn't even question ourselves to know if a GG song will become a hit

but for a BG we are doing it '-'

• The song has a chance to grow big! It's been played in k-shows, many idols are doing the dance on vlive or during fansigns. Considering that this is a b-side which isn't promoted, that's really huge, at least for enhypen.

This is their highest charting song in korea across all charts. Also, the daily streams it gets on spotify are over 800k, much more than Fever (their international hit) has ever gotten. Fever's peak was around 600k streams. This is enhypen's longest charting song in Spotify Global. All that means this is definitely a BIG success for enhypen and even if the song doesn't go huge in Korea, it's still awesome results and it is for sure going to give the group amazing results in the long run. So yeah, I'm happy

polaroid love is their best song, glad engenes and non engenes are showing some taste by appreciating it :siptear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!