Army, Don't you think......

• BTS members should release albums instead of Mixtape?!?!

August-D2 was the only mixtape released by bts member on 2020...

#1 streamed solo album(though mixtape) of 2020 by kpop Artist on spotify.

#4 streamed album of 2020 by kpop Artist on spotify.

#1 most viewed solo mv ( Dewachita)by a kpop Artist on you tube of 2020.

Praised by Administration for the historical referrences & outstanding plots.

Billboard, Itune & so on.

Our little meow meow deserves much more. :-(. Don't you think? How great it was if August D2 were on K_streaming platform, Dewachita had been performed on Award shows, music shows. Just a flex, "Who is the king, who is the boss"

Tae's & Kooie's mixtape are on the way. Hope those will be Albums. The quality of Tae 's mixtape can be measured already by "Blue & Gray" 's quality & Kookie's through "Stay", " Your eyes tell".

Anticipating for Albums not mixtape.

But I will be happy whatever they will decide.

And Our kookie is making another milestone by being Producer of International movie OST for the 2nd time & BTS being the artist having 3 International movie osts.SAVE_20210216_012650.gif

• I feel like we have this discussion every month. The only difference between releasing a mixtape and releasing an album is that they are under a lot less pressure to release a mixtape.

So as long as they are happy like that :wellr: ARMY is getting the exact same content at the end of the day.

• i think they should do whatever they want. its clear mixtapes arent as much pressure as an actually official album release/solo debut would be.

who's your favorite artist?

• i'm not army but i don't think they should, they'll be overworked. mixtapes are shorter and they'll work on them less.

also yoongi didn't seem like he minded :siptear:

• The only difference between releasing a mixtape and releasing an album is that they are under a lot less pressure to release a mixtape.

So as long as they are happy like that :wellr: ARMY is getting the exact same content at the end of the day.

There are important differences : their mixtapes are not released on korean platforms, they do not promote the songs in music shows nor perform them at concert. These songs are never performed live which makes a difference for armys imo.

That said, I agree that they have less pressure and more freedom with releasing a mixtape.

I think the members will probably release albums in the future when there will be less focus on group activity.

• I’m about half and half on it. I think it would too much pressure and work while they’re still all doing full group activities.

Also, I worry about the comparisons between the successes of each member amping up even more.

But then again... they deserve those successes...

I dunno. I think it will happen in the future.

• There are important differences : their mixtapes are not released on korean platforms, they do not promote the songs in music shows nor perform them at concert. These songs are never performed live which makes a difference for armys imo.

That said, I agree that they have less pressure and more freedom with releasing a mixtape.

I think the members will probably release albums in the future when there will be less focus on group activity.

This. I want to see some of their mixtape songs performed live.

• They can do whatever the heck they want. As fans we are just here for the music, not to have control over their artistry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!