idk if it's the algorithm but Changmin's new song is getting attention from ppl around me

• Considering how low the physical sales were, I would've expected the song to have similar results but I have seen many reactors saying they got heavily suggested this new song and mutuals hyping it up when they never checked him/older groups before.

anyway deserved :pepe-toast:

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• I also like it. The song is a remake of Alex Runo's Devil. I remember people were all so mad Aespa was releasing a remake but no one is saying anything about this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I also like it. The song is a remake of Alex Runo's Devil. I remember people were all so mad Aespa was releasing a remake but no one is saying anything about this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think it's because it's not a known song. It's by an unknown artist with only a few thousand views and it was released recently so it's not like it's a song everyone knew and heard, more like a demo song considering it was bought and had a remake immediately.

Aespa is a new group with hype so people anticipate what they release. I guess people get upset because SM not only remakes songs for aespa but they kill the hype announcing which song they will remake. One was an old SM ballad and one was a very popular hit song in the past (DCT is a project more than a CB but ykwim). NL was a good use of remake IMO because the song wasn't popular and they only announced it on the day of release (the teaser gave it away tho).

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!