Perhaps we were too hard on CL's solo discography lately

• High-key her latest album was so good. Yeah Spicy was kinda a mess, but the other songs on the album were great. They're the kinda songs you don't really care about after your first listen, but after a couple listens you go, this song SLAPS

She did Squid Game before Squid Game was a thing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song goes HARD, plus I like the metaphors she uses

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A literal vibe

Nice singing from CL

• Hopkinz

Changed the title of the thread from “Perhaps we were too hard on CL's solo discography” to “Perhaps we were too hard on CL's solo discography lately”.
  • Yeah I love her album! I was playing Tie a Cherry on repeat for little bit last year :pepe-grooving:

• Tbh for me its not the music, her rap is sth I enjoy in small doses mixed with other vocals but not a full song of it

• ngl, from what ive heard in the album the song i really added to my liked songs was tie a cherry. the rest were not for me

• I really dont know about others but I really find Alpha as a good album overall. Its just releasing SPICY as the first promotional track was really a bad move.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!