[PC][theqoo] FAN WHO GOT A REALITY SHOCK WHEN THEY SAW THEIR BIAS BECOME A C*M GIRL...

• source: [theqoo] FAN WHO GOT A REALITY SHOCK WHEN THEY SAW THEIR BIAS BECOME A C*M GIRL...

[theqoo] FAN WHO GOT A REALITY SHOCK WHEN THEY SAW THEIR BIAS BECOME A C*M GIRL...
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

image.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. I can understand the fan's heartㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. People who think that Twitch and AfricaTV are the same as this seriously don't know the differenceㅇㅇ

3. We're not talking about AfricaTV or Twitch here, Pandalive is seriously about c*m girls... I can understand the fan's feelings...ㅠ

4. What's even more of a reality slap for the fan is that this idol has been put on hiatus for a long time because she wasn't confident enough about her looks and she eventually withdrew just to turn out being a c*m girl.... I can only imagine the reality slap... I can understand she has her reasons, but this is just such a bad outcome of her ordeal, I'd be worried too..

5. I can understand. She's still young, she could've put a bit more effort and her doors of opportunities could've remained opened, but she decided to become a c*m girl...

6. If my bias turned out like that... Wow my reality slap will be hardㅜㅜ

7. This will give me a f*cking slap in the face... I rather them withdrawing because of their wedding

8. Wow she's a 00'er, so she could've still graduated university before 30 years old even if she failed the test 3 times no?? She's seriously young..

9. She's only doing this for money obviously... From her perspective, it may be something rational to do, but from the fan's perspective it's a mess...

10. Wow just thinking about this happening to my bias is driving me crazy. She's still in her early 20s. Her opportunities are still wide open..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• eh her life

Dont blame the woman for selling sex when that is the only thing the society is willing to pay her for

She did her best being an idol, but people didnt want to pay her for singing and dancing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am not sure if what I say makes sense, but since the comments mention how she went into hiatus because of her insecurities regarding her looks and appearance, I feel like taking this job is a way in which she tries to boost her self-esteem (and make some money alongside it), by having people actually spend a lot of money on her based on her looks and sexuality.

Well, if people couldn't appreciate her enough at the times she was an idol, they can't complain about it now. She's not harming anyone.

• I am not sure if what I say makes sense, but since the comments mention how she went into hiatus because of her insecurities regarding her looks and appearance, I feel like taking this job is a way in which she tries to boost her self-esteem (and make some money alongside it), by having people actually spend a lot of money on her based on her looks and sexuality.

Well, if people couldn't appreciate her enough at the times she was an idol, they can't complain about it now. She's not harming anyone.

Well-said.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• This girl is damned if she do and damned if she don't.

Are you paying her bills? That 20,000 won you spent went right into the companies pockets.

That 30,000 won is going in to HER bank account. That's ACTUALLY supporting her. You don't have to stay her fan, but don't disparage her for something you did of your own free will. Sell that photocard if you want. I bet someone is willing to buy it.

I am going to be honest. I would be a bit sad if my bias became a sex worker. Not mad. Just because of the stigma surrounding it, and I only want the best for them. But in the end, if it makes them happy, and they are able to support themselves, then maybe that IS what was best for them.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• If this was her choice she is free to do so.

It’s her responsibility.

But I understand the fans who say that she could have other opportunities. It’s not like that’s the only thing you can do as a women in Korea . She is young and probably thinks it’s a fast way to make money. But this job is seasonal and it might cause her some issues if she wants to quit later and do another job. Many people don’t recruit people who worked in the adult industry. So I hope she is aware of possible consequences and thinks it’s worth it.

Much luck to her .

• Hmmm...is this their version of Only Fans. I ask this with genuine curiosity because I have not heard of this before. I stick to kpop and kdramas. However, who are they to judge her for HER choices ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!