Kep1er's debut isn't even that bad..

• The title track is tacky and cheap? Yeah kinda but their debut album & stages are really good!

My personal favourite in the album is Another Dream, all those backing harmonizations reminds me so much of SNSD sounds and I actually loves it. All girls sings well(even Hiyyih) 8)8)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Personally, I think the trouble I have with Wa Da Da is how unbalanced it is and it is expected - how can you give them a girl-crush-cutesy concept when the best rapper in the group is not ready? If Hikaru can showcases her rap skills I'm pretty sure the song would've been much better. ||

Judging on their debut stages, it just feels approriate for them to go down the two legendary 9 member GG route - rock off cute-teenage concept in their debut years.

SHINE really serves justice for Kep1er and I think it's best for them to comeback with this kind of song - upbeat high-school vibes. Also I can finally see all 9 member PRESENT on stage as opposed to just some grabbing all the screentime in Wa Da Da ?(?(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Bahiyyih is not their worst singer nor performer. By a long mile.

I agree that their other songs (literally every single one) are better than WA DA DA.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Bahiyyih is not their worst singer nor performer. By a long mile.

I agree that their other songs (literally every single one) are better than WA DA DA.

The fact that they have all the other songs lined up and chose WA DA DA is....

Even MVSK would've been a great debut, the girls KILLED IT on their debut stage :love:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Their debut feels lacklustre because their was so much hype behind it yet it didn't really bring anything new. I mean I know people love to go on about about mvsk but it sounds like a watered down version of a WJSN bside which no shade Kep1er don't have the vocals or rapper for.

Also does anyone know if music stages aren't letting groups have stage decorations because both of Kep1er's stages so far have had nothing.

• It's a solid debut album to me. Wa da da is a catchy title track and I do like all of the songs on first impact. especially MVSK and Another Dream.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• It's bad in comparison with other rookies like aespa, ive and stayc and especially for how much hype it had. By just listening to the song and without knowing anything about them, you'd think they're nugus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!