2022 is allready a big dissapointment in KPop

• Literally first the news that ONF is going to the army together (Outside of U since he is Japanese) altho some member are pretty early with being 95-liners and now I opend Twitter just to see the message that everyone else of A.C.E that didn't went to the army will enlist this year wich means not only Jun (Where I thought he was the only one as 94-liner) but also Byeongkwan and Chan (Altho Chan is a 97-liner and just had Bday on the 31st of December) ... Aaaaaaaaah

Jesus I am literally allready dissapointed from 2022

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• stream!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly it makes more sense for them to go close together. It minimizes their time apart. A.C.E especially are a small group (in terms of numbers) so it lessens their hiatus.

• ONF dropped the best song to ever exist before going so they’re leaving with a bang at least.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's definitely for the better for both! And if you miss Jun at least he has a BL series :pleading:

4 episodes, without the spoilers at the end each episode is just 10 minutes

They could've make a movie from that instead

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!