Share your favorite kpop choreography

• Please recommend to me some of your favorite kpop choreography (so I can add to my choreo admiration playlist ^^). Can be a dance practice, performance video or live performance.

Here are some of my favs. One of the latest I saw and liked is NCT x Aespa's Zoo:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of my fav gg's choreo is Loona's Butterfly:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let me add also NCT U's The 7th sense because why not:

Thanks in advance <3

• there are so many, so I share only 5 of them :pepefrog:

• cool, I haven't seen any of them before. I know SF9 and CLC, very nice choreos! Why I haven't noticed this beautiful performance of Teardrop earlier :facepalm: Black Dress is such a bop <3 Speed made my heart stop for a moment when they jumped :wow: acrobatics! I love transitions in Weki Meki's choreo. And the song is very catchy <3 I must admit I've never heard of ANS :sweatr1: They dance in perfect synchronization, that's for sure. Probably I need to check their discography as well ^^

• I'm not going to be very original

External Content youtu.be

• SPEED had fantastic choreography. Crazy how they got overlooked. What U is my favorite of theirs.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I'm not going to be very original

all are amazing. I think that ITZY's dance practice made me realize some time ago how good they are at dancing <3 Irene and Seulgi performance is mind-blowing. Love this choreo a lot! And thanks for reminding me about Purple Kiss Ponzona! I know the mv, but haven't seen the dance practice, which is worth watching for sure. Such a powerful performance :omgr:

• SPEED had fantastic choreography. Crazy how they got overlooked. What U is my favorite of theirs.

Wow, dancing in those shoes with wheels (not sure how it's called?) looks difficult and not really safe :wow: I have heard about Speed but never really check their discography and I regret it now ;( I must say I'm impressed by their performance <3

• this one is very fun to watch

totally agree! it's a great song and a cool performance <3

• I love this one

• I love this one

I've never seen it before :wow::wow: It's so spectacular! I can't believe I've missed it since I love BTS performances. I love it too :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!