Please share your favorite 2021 kpop song here!!

• Mine is Dun Dun Dance

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I like Dun Dun Dance too btw OP ^^

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• I can't recall all the songs that's been released but the first one that came to mind at this moment in time is this one

External Content www.youtube.com

so I guess it had a good impression to me

• This is my favourite too along with Giant by Yuqi and Kura Kura by Twice

I can't wait for Everglow's comeback though!!

Kpop only or else Kura Kura Kura Kura >>>>>>

X(X(X(

I love the build-up (40-53 secs) but the chorus, for me, was a turn-off... I really think they could've made it so much better.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

but i have a strong preference for Yuqi and her songs...(but then it depends if people calls it kpop)

• External Content youtu.be

• The favourite one:

Others I really liked:

• Forgot to add this bop!

• Forgot to add this bop!

Lol, I like this one a lot. Wtf

:laughs::laughs::laughs:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!