Why would you stan Red Velvet but not f(x)?

• I actually like and supported fx but you put me off them I hope people understand fans do contribute to the support artist or idols get :sketchyk:

That's true too.

There have been groups, like 2NE1 and TWICE, where my initial interest cooled off significantly because a lot of hardcore stans of those groups were constantly ridiculing, bashing and/or shading my main bias groups. Without that, I would've kept interest a lot more and longer.

But the reverse is also true: due to the neutral, fairly conflict-free and even warm attitude in interactions with a fandom, interest and a positive, enthusiastic stance may increase towards the group of that fandom: Blinks as a whole have 'cured' me of my coldness, distrust and grudge towards fans of YG groups ('YG stans') and by extension also make me look more favorably and healthy towards YG groups like Blackpink.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• This is what I've been thinking too.Idols generally seemed more natural and relaxed back then.

Probably cause they didn't have to walk on eggshells like they do now.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i've always stanned f(x) as a sone. I even have some of their albums.

even now, i'm binging f(x) their old music. I LOVE their experimental sound it never bores me.

Even as a hardcore SONE, f(x) had better b-sides.

• f(x) music is great but right when I was starting to get into them they went silent and then eventually just faded away. People don't really stan groups that produce no content. Red Velvet has been dropping bops for awhile now. Even in their hiatus they had a sub-unit album and two solo albums.

• i got into kpop in 2015 and remember when Victoria didn`t even attend MAMA which was a big thing back then so i kinda new she won`t comeback to korea and they probably won`t have a comeback

i kinda feel like that about most 2nd gen GGs they are my fave, but it was obvious they were ending and not being active anymore when i got into kpop, i liked SNSD too much so they became my ults regardless and from SNSD it was kinda easy to get into the other SM gg that is actually active

if only i got into kpop earlier i would stan them 100% they would be my top 3 ggs in second gen with SNSD and T-ara

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• Preferences. Why do we have to like f(x) if we like red velvet?

I just see a lot of people on here with signatures that list SNSD RV Aespa.

I find it odd that someone would like all SM groups but f(x).

Just an observation.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just see a lot of people on here with signatures that list SNSD RV Aespa.

I find it odd that someone would like all SM groups but f(x).

Just an observation.

As for f(x), I liked some of their songs and I LOVED Rum Pum Pum to bits - that was the kind of music and aesthetics I liked - but I wasn't much into their EDM stuff. :-)

Thinking on it further, Red Velvet is actually how it'd be if Rum Pum Pum Pum as a style would've been built further upon, at least to me.

I liked the whole style and vibe of RPPP and it got me extra interested in f(x). But they didn't continue further with that particular style.

If f(x) had continued and built further upon that style and vibe, like Red Velvet did with their quirky cute Red and smooth Velvet side, instead of EDM I would've probably kept my interest in them, and not just liking some of their songs.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!