Aespa is not that close with Red Velvet?

• Some knetizens were speculating that because Joy's alleged private account was not following Aespa it could mean that she dislikes them or something. But obviously not following someone doesn't mean that's the case. She could simply be not that close with Aespa members. And it makes sense because Red Velvet would be more familiar with the original SM Rookies girls who cameo'd in their Happiness MV than secret SM trainees (and RV were in hiatus while Aespa was debuting). You DONT have to be friends with every person in your company.

• SM girl groups have never been close from what I've gathered.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why would it be surprising they’re not close? All of the bg aren’t close (some members are but..), so I don’t know why people expect something different from gg? They’re coworkers in different stages of their career. 🤷🏽‍♀️

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Apparently it's not about the follows, Joy took a photo with Rey from Eve and it led to Mys and Reveluvs fighting on TW.

it was the follows too, there’s a post on the Netizen Noise section and many comments + a video with lots of views about it talk about how Joy never mentioned Aespa, doesn’t follow them and even Yeri doesn’t talk about them bla bla

• They're too busy working. Especially Joy. It'd be like people being mad that me and the guy in the cubicle next to my office aren't Facebook friends.

It would be hard for active idols to know each other from the same company unless they trained together or promoted together.

SM is having that joint concert right? Maybe they'll become acquainted then.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Yeah you don't have to be close friends with every person in your company

The term acquaintance applies here lol

Although, they may be really close and we don't know it, so its best that the fans don't speculate stuff on their own

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• :eyes:X/ even if they don't they are coworkers who are all different ages and are from different eras of the genre, they do not have to be friends. If they are cool if not that is fine too :facepalm:

I think they expect RV to treat Aespa members like "little sisters". Those kinds of interactions aren't even the norm at all, it might happen if the idols have a big age gap and interacted often. It's not the first time fans have unrealistic expectations

• Apparently it's not about the follows, Joy took a photo with Rey from Eve and it led to Mys and Reveluvs fighting on TW.

The disrespect to the spelling!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some knetizens were speculating that because Joy's alleged private account was not following Aespa it could mean that she dislikes them or something. But obviously not following someone doesn't mean that's the case. She could simply be not that close with Aespa members. And it makes sense because Red Velvet would be more familiar with the original SM Rookies girls who cameo'd in their Happiness MV than secret SM trainees (and RV were in hiatus while Aespa was debuting). You DONT have to be friends with every person in your company.

yes, yes, just because you are not friends that not means you dislike each other. They just work on the same company.

BUT...SM being SM, will provably do very soon a move to show how close are aespa with RV or Taeyeon. So could learn what a happy familly SM groups are.

The Adams Family | Adams family halloween, Addams family costumes, Addams  family movie

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• From what I saw Joy liked the black mamba teaser, the girls also seem to support aespa when they have the opportunity with small gestures.

It's not that they hate each other. It could just be a generation gap but they all seem busy.

• You don't have to be besties just because you work in the same company lol

I guess because some of them do push the ''family'' narrative through things like SMTown/YG Family/JYP Nation people think they all must be friends buut really they're just co-workers at the end of the day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!