is Txt the most scandal-free group?

• They already get hate since debut. They have to watch their actions because any expression or dialogue can be misinterpreted. Although they are not afraid to say what they think and at the same time be more open in their musical tastes.

• Yeah don't jinx it

Nobody's perfect but as there's nothing big against them, antis have to go and misinterpret everything they said, it's kind of pitiful

• Yeah don't jinx it

Nobody's perfect but as there's nothing big against them, antis have to go and misinterpret everything they said, it's kind of pitiful

Yeah but i think this means people are keeping an eye on them since they’re relevant. I mean Enhypen got tons of hate and they’re selling great, so I’d say let people hate, it doesn’t affect anything, only draw more attention to them.

• Yeah don't jinx it

Antis pull up even the smallest things trying to create something out of nothing. It’s honestly just sad.

:peperain:

• Antis pull up even the smallest things trying to create something out of nothing. It’s honestly just sad.

:peperain:

Antis in general just don't care about scandal, they just need something to justify their hate. It's nasty tho when some people making serious issue into a fanwar. It's even more nasty to twisted something unharmful into 'scandal' and paint the artists like they're really bad people.

• In the future they may or may not have scandals, but people do not follow a singer because of his personality but because of the music. Without needing to be hated, they can accomplish many things simply by focusing on their work.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!