What makes Lisa's visual popular?

• I've read a comment that said Lisa is not a traditional Thai beauty, and she's not a beauty in kpop idol standards but somehow her face appeals to a lot of people in many countries. So I thought about it. I think Lisa's visual is like a representative of a post-racial world, where all people are mixed. Obviously Lisa is Thai but Thailand itself is a very mixed culture, and also the kpop styling add to her visual universalness.

8eb5fda89ba08e6259e0dcf71ee018cc9f89480e_futurefacebook.jpg?auto=compress,format

• Lisa's visual has always intrigued me.

First off, that rumor account i used to follow was adamant that not only was Lisa's stepfather Swiss (the chef guy we all saw in BlackpinkHouse), but that her biological father was also Swiss. TBH, i could easily believe this, Lisa could easily pass for a half white/half Thai kid. Not only her face, but her body, she has unusually long legs, shortwaisted, literally model quality proportions, except for her overall height. But then i also read that this was all fake, just a rumor, etc and that Lisa is 100 percent Thai by blood.

Whatever the case, she has the best body proportions in Kpop. Her proportions make her look 5'8 at least, when in reality, she's not even 5'6. I dont think she is a visual per se, but these proportions make her look crazy good while performing.

• Lisa's visual has always intrigued me.

First off, that rumor account i used to follow was adamant that not only was Lisa's stepfather Swiss (the chef guy we all saw in BlackpinkHouse), but that her biological father was also Swiss. TBH, i could easily believe this, Lisa could easily pass for a half white/half Thai kid. Not only her face, but her body, she has unusually long legs, shortwaisted, literally model quality proportions, except for her overall height. But then i also read that this was all fake, just a rumor, etc and that Lisa is 100 percent Thai by blood.

Whatever the case, she has the best body proportions in Kpop. Her proportions make her look 5'8 at least, when in reality, she's not even 5'6. I dont think she is a visual per se, but these proportions make her look crazy good while performing.

Half white, half Thai look nothing like Lisa. They actually look more like Jennie. Like I said, Thailand is melting pot. I has a lot of aborigine, India, SEA, Chinese ethnicities who mixed with the Malay natives. So it can create unique type of faces.

dedbd3dbed4d10964d0db51449859aae.jpg

• "The attitude of a diva. For a true diva, every day is filled with color, like the pink sapphire and ruby gemstones of this Divina necklace. For any true inspiration, life is magnificent. Like Lisa, the demeanor of a diva is as vivacious and sophisticated as the iconic contours of this majestic pendant," Bvlgari

• she looks kinda mixed? so i guess maybe that's why she appeals to wider variety of people

also she's sexy and she comes across as very confident and playful, not a lot of idols have that kind of vibe

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Speaking as a Thai, her appearance is indeed not considered mainstream beauty at all since Half-European, Teochew-like as most of Bangkokian's Thai-Chinese, or Northern/Northeastern Tai (fair skins with oval face) features are the nationwide standard. Most Thais in this day still lack particular knowledge on the DNA stuff and have no clue about admixture to become a modern-day Thai person. I believe that she should have at least 75% of Austro Asiatic haplogroups from full-paternal side and half-maternal side like most people from Buriram/Srisaket province (it could be either Northern or Highland Khmer or Kui ethnic subgroup) and also mixed with some Chinese like any other SEA mainland people.

• A big factor to Lisa's captivating (? this is kinda subjective) visual is the exoticness thus, outstanding.

Lisa's visual has always intrigued me.

First off, that rumor account i used to follow was adamant that not only was Lisa's stepfather Swiss (the chef guy we all saw in BlackpinkHouse), but that her biological father was also Swiss. TBH, i could easily believe this, Lisa could easily pass for a half white/half Thai kid.

She is fully Thai but Khmer (Cambodian) by ethnic. The Khmer can look pretty sharp due to Dravidian admixture. Full Khmer Princess Jenna (a grand-daughter of King Sihamouni of Cambodia) was called Little Lisa.

11-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B28.jpg

The Dravidian is native to the southern part of South Asia. They look like this.

p8sv9kmi5hKZ0Q74w1y-o.jpg

To Thai eyes, Lisa looks totally SE Asian.

• for me its her physical control over the dances, raps, songs, and presence. Visual is secondary but I must say that her porportions make her look 6'1" and she does have the (in my eyes) full lips, small nose, winged eyes, and steady expressions etc. I dunno that i'd give it much thought tbh.

(disclaimer -- I skill stan over look stan and maybe even over personality stanning)

• Visually: She looked Eurasian/Southeast Asian.

But her appeals lies to how she command and control the stage. She's a clear stand out hence she's the Stan attractor of BP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!