honestly want one BP and BTS member to date just for karma

• both Armys and Blinks are nasty towards each other and drag each other’s group through hell

imagine if literally anyone of BP dates anyone of BTS

the worst for them is it’s not even far fetched because BTS and BP are the top 2 they’re BOUND to know each other like let’s not play dumb not even talking about dating but they definitely know each other

Approved the thread.
  • I don't see them dating but there's no way in this industry that none of the members have interacted before.

• I don't see them dating but there's no way in this industry that none of the members have interacted before.

tbh we never know

all dating “””scandals””” of the top groups so far sounded so random bc we just didn’t think of them together

like Jihyo and KD was one big shock

• Kpop fans speak on idols like they are their toys :facepalm:

• IDC because they are real people but I am thinking. . . Jisoo and Jin would look cute as hell :pepe-peek:

Jennie and Jungkook for internet dooming

• Just admit you ship them

• Kpop fans speak on idols like they are their toys :facepalm:

It's all fun and games for them while the people involved suffer from it.

I do hope my faves can date happily but hopefully it never gets exposed because it'll save everyone from the mess.

• Whoeever they date is non of our business.

• Even if both fandoms are beefing with each other, why would you wish for them to date just because of karma... Their private lives is not your entertainment! :facepalm:

• Not saying it's impossible for them to date because both groups have attractive good looking people in their 20s but i have a feeling that they are not close with each other or have interactions behind the scenes.

• why are some of you acting like Jennie isn't already dating GD? watching you guys talk about her dating Jungkook when she is already in a relationship is hella weird.

• why are some of you acting like Jennie isn't already dating GD? watching you guys talk about her dating Jungkook when she is already in a relationship is hella weird.

BTS aside i hope she leaves that mf lol

didn’t he abandon his dog after adopting him for insta pics and the poor dog couldn’t even walk bc his nails grew so much and was in the countryside

• Yes a way to further my Taese agenda :eyes:

On another point, they for sure know spoke to each other a million times behind the scenes, I don't know if a relation happened between any of them because honestly both groups seem to be in different continents every month, pretty hard to have a stable relation that way :/:/

well some people still think it's fake news and gd isn't a good fit for her so

it's weird i know but that's kpop fans are you

because she is not dating GD it’s hella weird you would take it as real when it’s not confirmed

• wouldn't wish the hate on either group.

if anyone is dating a bts member, hope it's neither rose or lisa.

can't stand rosekookers/lizkookers.

also, jennie is dating GD?

• Yikes you have to be so weird to weaponize relationships

• jennie and jk would look cute, but she's already in a relationship for two years so

pretty sure tae and jennie are friends since they're in the same circle have mutual friends

I honestly don't need them to date, they can hangout as friends too, and both fandoms would lose it

• So you're okay with BP getting a ton of hate from armys then?

• both Armys and Blinks are nasty towards each other and drag each other’s group through hell

imagine if literally anyone of BP dates anyone of BTS

the worst for them is it’s not even far fetched because BTS and BP are the top 2 they’re BOUND to know each other like let’s not play dumb not even talking about dating but they definitely know each other

This wet dream isn’t happening. Lol

BTS are known to be very welcoming and appreciative of other musical acts whether home or abroad the fact they don’t mention bp in any capacity should tell you they don’t get along.

• BTS are known to be very welcoming and appreciative of other musical acts whether home or abroad the fact they don’t mention bp in any capacity should tell you they don’t get along.

to be fair enough, BTS don't mention other kpop groups outside HYBE either. So them not mentioning BP proves nothing at all.

• This wet dream isn’t happening. Lol

BTS are known to be very welcoming and appreciative of other musical acts whether home or abroad the fact they don’t mention bp in any capacity should tell you they don’t get along.

why in the world would they mention BP

they even were caught listening to their songs but never talked about them because it’s freaking Blackpink

• why in the world would they mention BP

they even were caught listening to their songs but never talked about them because it’s freaking Blackpink

BTS was Caught red handed listening to BP music?? And that wasn't a controversy? :pepe-notes:

And we all know BTS talk about other groups and ggs on a daily but leave out FREAKING BLACKPINK intentionally because it's BLACKPINK :pepe-notes:

You all need to get over the blackpink main syndrome character some of you all have.

• BTS was Caught red handed listening to BP music?? And that wasn't a controversy? :pepe-notes:

And we all know BTS talk about other groups and ggs on a daily but leave out FREAKING BLACKPINK intentionally because it's BLACKPINK :pepe-notes:

You all need to get over the blackpink main syndrome character some of you all have.

why are you mad goddamn someone doesn’t like BP very much :pepestare: it’s another top group why the fuck would they mention them when it’ll lead to fanwars like

Have BTS ever mentioned another GG? They don’t unless it’s seniors and even that is never happening nowadays they just did it in their rookie days

by the way

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

sorry to use a Lizkook video for this one but how does JK know the lyrics by heart if he doesn’t listen to them???

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

how can JK sing all of Rosé’s AIYL lines if he again doesn’t listen to BPink

it’s time you BP antis realize other groups do listen to them like… it’s fine if your oppas like their songs

• BTS was Caught red handed listening to BP music?? And that wasn't a controversy? :pepe-notes:

what are the ggs BTS talk about "daily"? :watt:

Honestly would love to know.

If you're talking about early 2015 BTS, Blackpink didn't even debut then. Nowadays BTS rarely mention bgs outside HYBE, and here you're saying BTS always mention every other gg expect from BP :pepe-life-support:

• I never even said anything against Blackpink in the first place but of course I'm a delusional oppa stan for using logic :pepe-notes:

I never even said they don't listen to blackpink. They have even danced multiple times to blackpink songs.

External Content youtu.be

Your reply is so far off from my comment that I don't even know what to reply with. Some of you are so delusional and constantly hide behind the armys don't like their oppars liking girls narrative because it's so easy to push that you don't even see the illogical statements that you write as if anything BTS do is exclusive to Blackpink.

I've never seen Twice or Red Velvet fans do this at all.

• what are the ggs BTS talk about "daily"? :watt:

Honestly would love to know.

If you're talking about early 2015 BTS, Blackpink didn't even debut then. Nowadays BTS rarely mention bgs outside HYBE, and here you're saying BTS always mention every other gg expect from BP :pepe-life-support:

That's my point. BTS don't talk about other ggs or even groups much so to single out one group like that to prove a non existent point is....

• I sure hope not. I got no problem with most BTS members, they seem like ok dudes. But BP already get enough shit from their fandom, don't even wanna imagine when a portion of them actually got a reason to be jealous and bitchy towards BP.

• Armys will drag BlackPink as usual.

But what I really want to see is ARMYs breaking down because one of the members is dating. I mean assuming they are dating is not the same as confirming they are dating.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!