Kpop fans should stop fixating about line distribution y’all are causing more harm than good

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and fuck kpop stans and their fixation on the amount of lines idols get and scream mistreatment because someone sang for 8 secs

an idol doesn't have to sing 15+ seconds to stand out pls all they need is for us to appreciate the lines they do have

the only times it’s rlly worth screaming is genuinely unfair distribution like how Vivi’s only lines in PTT was three words for 2 seconds THAT is unfair bc there were lines she could’ve gotten

izone line distribution wasn’t even unfair like all the girls always got a part to stand out

• To me a fair line distribution isn't necessarily an equal distribution.When it comes to large groups I believe that the best singers/rappers in the group should be given a priority over the rest,who are typically meant to be the ''dancers''.

That being said, giving everyone equal lines or switching up the roles once in a while can be quite refreshing.

• its nice to see underrated members getting attention but i think the people who would fit the song/lines most should be given the lines.

• For me, it's not just the lines, but a combination of lack of lines, screen time, and center time. Consistently.

It's okay if there is a rotation of which members receive more of these per era, but if it happens to the same members consistently...fans start to notice. Like, Momo. She gets less lines, but they try to make up for it by giving her more screen time, center time, or a dance break (not always but in general).

Then we have members like Vivi and Onda...

Edit: To also add, it also seems worse when the people who get the additional lines are not better or worse vocalists or dancers or whatever, and there are literally lines that are not vocal heavy that could have been distributed amongst those less showcased members.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Imagine being like "That actor had too little lines in that movie."

I actually felt like this when I found out the character Oliver Wood from Harry Potter was said to appear once again in the last movie and his only line was "COME ON!!!". :facepalm: X/

It took a lot for people to find out that was Oliver lmao

(A 16sec video for just 2 seconds of the character on it lol)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if one member of the group constantly dominated the distribution, screen time and center then i swear i would be unstan a whole group. I don't really care about member eras etc, but if a group has so many different voices and only stick to one favorite, then I'm so done. I'm not going to support such companies.

• Imagine being Nako and coming out of the studio and the MV filming happy with how she delivered her lines, whether it's 3 seconds or 13 seconds. Then you go on social media and all you see are complaints about your line distribution, making you feel inadequate, turning your pride into shame. X( . These line distribution videos do more harm than good.

Poor Mia of Everglow gets so much hate even though she earned every second of her lines. She is literally a 4th gen it girl, and her own fanbase treats her like dirt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!