Your fave's hardest song to cover by trainees/other idols?

• Whether it's vocals, dancing or any other metric you wanna use.

For Mamamoo, this one takes the cake with the vocal runs, high notes and adlibs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another vocally-challenging song but additionally, the members having fuller/deeper vocal tones really sets the mature and sexy vibe. Moonbyul's rap verses (especially the 2nd one) seems tricky too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Used to wonder why Mamamoo never did those gg song swap stages or why their songs were rarely covered on idol training programs.

• This song is deceptively hard to sing because of the falsetto and chest to head voice/falsetto transitions

External Content www.youtube.com

I mean ..... wtf is this

• Probably Everybody?

I have seen exactly one cover of it and the song was hugely remixed + they had a backup dancer do the helicopter part

• the boyz insanity, it's vocally challenging and sung in mostly falsetto/head voice
    nct u boss, need a certain charisma to pull off the unconventional vibes and choreography of the song

nct u 7th sense, immaculate choreography that is hard to replicate

• Choosing this one because i saw a cover of this song and....yeah nope

• I search for it and you were right :pepe-peek: I like to see idols covering other idols songs, especially if they transform it into something new and show a different aspect of a song. Otherwise it can make it awkward + some songs really aren't the best choice to cover

Assuming that you saw the one i saw....They were not that bad but yeah some parts were awkward :eyes:

• Every time I see someone cover Love Shot, which is not even EXO's hardest choreo, I feel like I'm always like "Meh, you tried your best." There's just something that's always missing - the energy or the crispness or something. Most folks don't seem to even try and tackle the tougher stuff vocally or dance-wise, which is probably for the best.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Wolf

Vocals, dance... no one dared to cover yet

I want to see someone trying it

Only EXO can pull of Wolf like this

:siptear:

• I think Sistar songs in general are hard but man why did they have to add the rappers saying 'Give it to me' over and over?

Especially that blonde girl's voice... :zipr:

• NCT U 7th sense (a debut song :!:)

I remember on Produce X no trainee wanted to cover this song because they knew it was too difficult.

• I think Sistar songs in general are hard but man why did they have to add the rappers saying 'Give it to me' over and over?

Especially that blonde girl's voice... :zipr:

Sistar's performances seem deceptively easy because their choreo is simple, but the vocals are pretty hard to pull off. They tend to experiment a lot with chest > falsetto and back to chest voice transitions, which is harder to do especially if you are moving about

• Definitely this

External Content m.youtube.com

• Most of Dreamcatcher's title tracks tbh. Can we imagine 90% of girl groups being able to capture the same essence? Especially the older songs. They'd all need to be able to pull off fast, intricate choreo, Siyeon and Yoohyeon's high notes and not look like ducks out of water with the drastic concept change.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• I want to say Maze of Memories for SKZ. It really requires a strong rap line. Usually 3RACHA perform all the parts on their own, which is even more nuts to me.

For NCT, I'd have to think about that one some more.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• SNSD songs are already very hard to cover, just look at the number of meh ITNW covers. But I think the toughest would be IGAB. Come to think I don't anyone has even attempt a proper cover of IGAB, prob because it's too hard lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!