Best 4th Gen Main Dancer

• This was Changmin during debut... His skills even during debut are pretty much untouched by 4th gen dancers still..

Changmin is the guy dancing on the right.. from skills to his facial expressions everything has always been so on point.. this was just a variety show and he still danced like he was on a stage..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way Changmin has really grown into a more mesmerizing dancer and performer just makes me respect him even more, his Maniac cover is just legendary

(we can also see Juyeon on the clip and how he used to face some problems with alignments during debut but now he clearly has shown great improvement)

@keaji

• For girls, we all know there is only 1 answer and no one can fight me on this

It's none other than our Feather Chaeyeon

Can you give me your thoughts on how Lightsum Juhyeon compares to her in skill?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 5 times, last by hokiedood ().

• Can you give me how Lightsum Juhyeon compares to her in skill?

I have only seen 2 videos from Juhyeon till now, and she shocked me a lot..

watched stuff from The Unit and she hasn't come to play.. I would she seems to have a stronger lower body control than chaeyeon but in fast dances, she loses her sense of rhythm sometimes (her hey mama dance)

chaeyeon really does too well with her upper body, beautiful angles and precise and extended hand movements..

while I do think in hiphop and street style juhyeon is better.. her natural bounce is amazing

• :yesr:

I agree, Q's skills are outstanding.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• ikr people always talk about juyeon and forget changmin, he really is main dancer for a reason...

Juyeon is amazing too but changmin skillwise has just everyone under him..

haha I checked out that thread your linked and found so many gems again to watch XD

• ikr people always talk about juyeon and forget changmin, he really is main dancer for a reason...

Juyeon is amazing too but changmin skillwise has just everyone under him..

haha I checked out that thread your linked and found so many gems again to watch XD

Haha I know, I just watched clips from that thread today, good that you make this thread now :yesr:

I think Juyeon and Changmin both are very much deserving of their main dancer titles, they have different strong points dancing wise and are both excellent performers.

But yeah, Changmin has to be one of the top dancers, not only in tbz, but also kpop-wise

• Agree! The only person I find very comparable right now is Niki.

Out of the girls, Chaeyeon and Juhyeon are definitely the stand outs, and of course Itzy’s dynamic duo Yeji and Chaeryeong.

yup niki is amazing, I just think the day he gets more comfortable with his expressions he will truly become invincible..

I sincerely feel and believe that Yeji has the potential to be the best female dancer in kpop.. she is that good just now, imagine if she trains accordingly how she will be in 10 years..

• Came here to name my fave duh Lee Chaeryeong :pepe-simp:

• I don't know if he's the best, but Wooyoung is amazing imo.

External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Ni-Ki from Enhypen.

I’m sorry but even pre debut he was eating everyone up!!

External Content youtube.com

• Wow I don’t know much about lightsum but cube should promote this girl more!! She can definitely be part of the list of top female dancers in 4th gen.

• I don't know if he's the best, but Wooyoung is amazing imo.

External Content www.youtube.com

wooyoung has constantly improved since debut and now he is actually better in most aspects than even yunho and mingi who are main dancers

• Ni-Ki from Enhypen.

I’m sorry but even pre debut he was eating everyone up!!

External Content youtube.com

imo the only thing keeping niki back is his expressions and interaction while dancing, wish he worked on nuances a little more .. He is pretty amazing though, he even got acknowledged by hobi himself

• I'm curious, how would your rank Shotaro among these 4th gen dancer?

tbh he would be battling for 1st place.. I didnt include him in my ranking cause he hasnt even properly debuted :pepe-sad:

His predebut material is insane... I actually used to follow his dance teacher back in japan, Asuka, so I have seen a lot of material. Shotaro really didnt come to play.. from skills to presence, boy is a total star.. his fancams are so fun to watch :pepe-excited:

He is even competing with Taeyong in some aspects as NCT's second-best dancer now behind Ten

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!